Where to buy a bike

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Where to buy a bike

Postby Ruprecht the monkey boy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 am

Hey guys I signed up with this forum a while ago but never moved forward. I just wanted to say hi -you guys are doin a great job promoting stunting. I have a2008 R6 and big bang 2009 R1. I know its decadent but I want to start stunting and was wondering what type of bike would be the waepon of choice and where's the best place to buy them
Ruprecht the monkey boy

Re: Where to buy a bike

Postby el sammo » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:51 pm

hey man, most of the injected 600s are fantastic bikes for stunting, also a motard or smaller dirtbike can be great to learn the basics on, come s down to how much you want to spend really and if you want rego,

where abouts are you?
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby benaylen » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 pm

hey welcome to the forum :cheers:

the auctions are a good spot to buy crashed but repairable roadies but you'll need to spend a bit on them to get a crash cage, etc. You can also get some super cheap and stunt ready bikes on www.ozstuntbikes.com . For example, there's a completely setup CBR600F4i for $3200 on there at the moment, they don't come any cheaper than that. See http://www.ozstuntbikes.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4616 . You would normally see a bike like that sell for in excess of $5k.

I can't do many tricks on my F4i - don't really practice at all, but what I have learned has come from playing on my little bike (CRF50) and transfered some of that across.

Ben
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby Ruprecht the monkey boy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:07 am

el sammo wrote:hey man, most of the injected 600s are fantastic bikes for stunting, also a motard or smaller dirtbike can be great to learn the basics on, come s down to how much you want to spend really and if you want rego,

where abouts are you?

Hey brother i live in Drummoyne about 5 minutes from Sydney - A motard would be great (I sold an SMR last year) that taught me how to do Pissy stoppies. I would essentially like to get a CBr600f - just an old shitter if I can find one. You guys are great I cant wait to meet you guys and get started.
Ruprecht the monkey boy

Return to General Chat