Newbies

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Postby benaylen » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:36 pm

G'day,
Welcome to the site!
Yeah J-Rad's GSXR is the shiz. He knows how to ride it too. Have you checked out this profile page? There are some awesome pics of him at some track days.
There is a an event in Canberra you will no doubt be interested in attending. more info here - http://www.cunningstunts.com/events.sht ... t_BikeFest
Cheers
Ben
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby Nodonn » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:20 am

Benno wrote:There is a an event in Canberra you will no doubt be interested in attending. more info here - http://www.cunningstunts.com/events.sht ... t_BikeFest
Cheers
Ben

I think Davo may have mentioned it on the weekend, sounds great.

Thanks for the welcome too. :)
It said insert disk 3 ... but I could only fit 2 discs in! :(
Nodonn

Re: newbie!

Postby j-rad » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:50 pm

petrol-hed wrote:hello all, just wanted to say hello! i'm a 'pommie' or whatever we're called! from a racing background so i'm new to the stunting scene, can pop a wheelie but nothing like some of you guy's! wanting to find a peepz who are up for a ride and up for track days? seen two bikes last week, one had crash bars on it, dunno what it was with another guy on a gixxer which is how i saw the web add, also sum random driving about in a car with the logo on his back window?? neways sick site and glad i joined

Gidday mate....great to hear from you!

I'm always doin track days > not much stunting at all these days > backwards to you > stunt background am now racing.......

Drop us a line buddy and we can hook up EC!
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Nodonn wrote:G'day all,

I'm a total newby too. Just saving for the stay upright course and looking at bikes with a view to what to buy down the track (pun intended ... a bit lol).

I've had J-Rad's GSXR downstairs from me a couple of times now (omgz it's the schmexy) and he mentioned the site. Love it btw, nice work. :)

Gidday NoDonn.........hmmm....am trying to work out who you are!! LOL....can't be too many ppl watchin my sexy GSXR at work..... ;o)

Let's have a chat about what bike we can get you on!!!
j-rad

Postby Nodonn » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:43 pm

j-rad wrote:Gidday NoDonn.........hmmm....am trying to work out who you are!! LOL....can't be too many ppl watchin my sexy GSXR at work..... ;o)

lol, think: "you'll never get any noise complaints from us upstairs" when you hare off on your GSXR! In fact my Dad and I drop everything and run outside just to listen! :D

As to my bike ... I'm kind of HERE:

And here's pretty much where I wanna be ... well maybe not lol.
Nodonn

Postby j-rad » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Nodonn wrote:
j-rad wrote:Gidday NoDonn.........hmmm....am trying to work out who you are!! LOL....can't be too many ppl watchin my sexy GSXR at work..... ;o)

lol, think: "you'll never get any noise complaints from us upstairs" when you hare off on your GSXR! In fact my Dad and I drop everything and run outside just to listen! :D

As to my bike ... I'm kind of HERE:

And here's pretty much where I wanna be ... well maybe not lol.

Hmmmmmmmmm - you and your dad are here huh.....geez now I'm really lost! Nah > you really got me there........! I need more hints..... :D
j-rad

Postby Nodonn » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:09 pm

It's Rick lol, I live "quite close" to Davo's flat. Nodonn's just a screen name I've had since the beginning of the interwebz. :D
Nodonn

Postby j-rad » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:14 pm

AHHH got ya.......

I thought you were someone from work as you'd mentioned something about looking downstairs when I leave...I assuimed someone frmo work hahaha...

Thanks for signing up to our forums Rick! Great to hear from you > I'm sure you'll get 'stacks' of hints/tricks about stunting/riding/racing from any number of ppl associated with this site....

We wanna see you on a bike quick smart!! Ya can't let ya flat mate have all the fun on his Trumpy!
j-rad

Howdy mate

Postby Davo » Fri May 16, 2008 11:30 am

Gday Rick
Good to see ya on here mate
Ive been a bit lazy when it comes to checking posts lately. Even lazier when it comes to riding
That bloody GTAIV game has ruined my life haha
But ill be getting out for a bash this weekend
Ya gotta pop in this week mate and catch up!!
I might have to get on the stayupright course with ya
my licence expired when the cops took my ute off me and im looking at getting a roadie very soon so gotta get my ass licenced!!
Good to see ya on here dude!!
Davo

Quick hello

Postby Angel_of_Darkness » Fri May 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Heya welcome all the new newbies to this great site nd forum, so how is everyone hope all is well....JB howz ya been long time no hear ive moved outta sydney since i last spoke to ya.

Ah well hope all takes care
Cheerz
*Angel Of Darkness*
Angel_of_Darkness

Postby JB » Sun May 25, 2008 8:23 pm

well the rr is so close to being finished, so as soon as it is and i'm back into it again, things will be much better :)
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

hey hey

Postby Angel_of_Darkness » Mon May 26, 2008 11:36 pm

JB wrote:well the rr is so close to being finished, so as soon as it is and i'm back into it again, things will be much better :)

hey JB...how llong ya reckon it will take to fix the rr? well hope it wont be too long so at least it will save ur insanity :) well hope everything else is all good ay well wen itz fixed nd ya get some ridden goen send me some footage of ya skills hehe :) take it easy ay
*Angel Of Darkness*
Angel_of_Darkness

Postby daino » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:47 pm

hey guys, another noobie. Just saying hello. Keen to learn and practice some more. I own a Honda 2003 CBR600RR with 1 down in the front. Been riding for a while now and time to try stunting.

Permission to come aboard?
daino

Postby Bender » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 pm

daino wrote:hey guys, another noobie. Just saying hello. Keen to learn and practice some more. I own a Honda 2003 CBR600RR with 1 down in the front. Been riding for a while now and time to try stunting.

Permission to come aboard?

Granted... ;)

So where abouts on the wonderful island are you located?

Stuntskills will be running again next year in Sydney is your close.
Bender

Postby benaylen » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:49 pm

hey daino,
Welcome!!
where are you from?
I hope you enjoy the site.
Cheers
Ben
benaylen
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat