Announcement!

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Announcement!

Postby JB » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:28 pm

Ok, just posting up to introduce our newest member to Team Cunningstunts... El Sammo (aka Sam Bennett)!!

We are excited to have you on board dude and hope you feel the same way! :)

Also quickly the results of Moto Mayhem for anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss this awesome weekend of Aussie Stunt history!

Individual Freestyle:

1st: El Sammo (Team Cunningstunts)
2nd: Bender (Team Cunningstunts)
3rd: Itzmatty (Team Servin it Up Australia)

Longest Stoppie:

1st: Bender (Team Cunningstunts)
2nd: JB (Team Cunningstunts)
3rd: El Sammo (Team Cunningstunts)

A big congratulations to all the riders that entered, not just the top 3 from each event. Every rider represented the Aussie Stunt Scene unbelievably well and I was blown away by the progression of every rider!!
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Re: Announcement!

Postby Bender » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:35 am

JB wrote:Ok, just posting up to introduce our newest member to Team Cunningstunts... El Sammo (aka Sam Bennett)!!

We are excited to have you on board dude and hope you feel the same way! :)

Also quickly the results of Moto Mayhem for anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss this awesome weekend of Aussie Stunt history!

Individual Freestyle:

1st: El Sammo (Team Cunningstunts)
2nd: Bender (Team Cunningstunts)
3rd: Itzmatty (Team Servin it Up Australia)

Longest Stoppie:

1st: Bender (Team Cunningstunts)
2nd: JB (Team Cunningstunts)
3rd: El Sammo (Team Cunningstunts)

A big congratulations to all the riders that entered, not just the top 3 from each event. Every rider represented the Aussie Stunt Scene unbelievably well and I was blown away by the progression of every rider!!

WORD to that!

Everyone put in such a huge effort and the day went pretty much with out error, even when we all cut loose at the end.
Bender

Postby Uncle » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:13 pm

Welcone El gringo...oh hang on thats Boxer I meen EL Sammo!!
Uncle

Postby el sammo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:59 pm

Thanks a lot guys im stoked to be a part of it! For anyone who doesnt know me im a 23yr old dude love ridin and crack myself up all the time, come from a dirt riding background and ride a CRF450 motard but gettin a cbr600 asap hopefully in a month or so when i move to brisbane.

Anyone who has ever done a skid or a mono is cool in my books!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Hmmm...

Postby dirtbikediva » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:28 am

Does it still count as cool if you ended up accidentally jumping off the track and landing in the gully with your thigh caught between the mudguard and the back tyre while the throttle got inconviniently jammed on full in the mud?? Yeah - I learn't at a young age to fear being a smartarse :) Although my scars have healed and I'm not reknown for really learning from my mistakes... :lol: But I think I'll stick to just ridin dirt tracks how I consider to be normally for me...
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Re: Hmmm...

Postby JB » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:11 pm

dirtbikediva wrote:Does it still count as cool if you ended up accidentally jumping off the track and landing in the gully with your thigh caught between the mudguard and the back tyre while the throttle got inconviniently jammed on full in the mud?? Yeah - I learn't at a young age to fear being a smartarse :) Although my scars have healed and I'm not reknown for really learning from my mistakes... :lol: But I think I'll stick to just ridin dirt tracks how I consider to be normally for me...

dont suppose you got this on camera???
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby el sammo » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:55 pm

Sick! youre a magnet for trouble and injuries hey! good to hear youre shoulders better :)
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

HaHa!

Postby dirtbikediva » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:28 am

Hell yeah!!

I WISH i got most of my life on camera... I'd be a millionaire cause like Sammy said - I'm a magnet for injuries...

But sadly - no - Yet another perfectly hilarious stack that will (hopefully) never be seen again...
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Return to General Chat