Another Moto Mayhem Clip

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Postby mike_rock » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:14 pm

I think the boys have to find out if they will be doing a show in Bathurst first on the Friday and Sat... if they are they would come up the New England totally bypassing the Central Coast.

Have you looked at Bus tickets? If you can get up to Brisbane, I can pick you up from the station and give you a lift out to Warwick... El Sammo will be coming down from Mackay, so we could party here Thursday night before heading out!! 8)
mike_rock

Postby Bender » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:52 am

mike_rock wrote:I think the boys have to find out if they will be doing a show in Bathurst first on the Friday and Sat... if they are they would come up the New England totally bypassing the Central Coast.

Have you looked at Bus tickets? If you can get up to Brisbane, I can pick you up from the station and give you a lift out to Warwick... El Sammo will be coming down from Mackay, so we could party here Thursday night before heading out!! 8)

I dunno exactly whats going on atm, but either way its going to be a tight fit with all the gear etc for the trip up and back.... sorry :(

But yeah if you can BUS that will save you big $$$ and also means you can sleep the whole way ;)
Bender

Postby dirtbikediva » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:19 am

Yeah... Bus is sounding like it will have to be the way to go hey...

Thanx heaps anyways... I'll check it all out and get back to ya with an approximate time I should be gettin up there...

Peace out... :)
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Postby Bender » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:54 am

dirtbikediva wrote:Yeah... Bus is sounding like it will have to be the way to go hey...

Thanx heaps anyways... I'll check it all out and get back to ya with an approximate time I should be gettin up there...

Peace out... :)

Cool, Cool... :D
Bender

Agghh!!

Postby dirtbikediva » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:44 pm

OMG! Just looked at bus info hey... NOT gonna happen... I can't sit still for 16hrs!! It would leave the Coast at 7:40pm Thurs and not get to Brisvegas til 11:30am Friday - does the bus driver get a sleep break or something??

Lookin like I'll be drivin up if my friend still wants to come hey... :D This is turning into a mission! But you get that :D
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Postby mike_rock » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:31 pm

The busses usually have two drivers... drop a couple of valium and you will be sweet, lol
mike_rock

Previous

Return to General Chat