Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Another Moto Mayhem Clip

Postby Bender » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:03 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwtCdX6tAzU

Big thanks to Benno for this one.
Bender

Postby j-rad » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:10 pm

Go Benny!

Just watch that he gives you credits .....he has a funny habit of only doin em on his own vids where he's riding - no mention of the camera men!

:D
j-rad

Postby mike_rock » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:56 pm

Nice work Benno!! You got some top shots in there dude and the editing was sweet too 8)
mike_rock

Nice Nice Nice...

Postby dirtbikediva » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:32 pm

I wanna see more dammit!!

I am so envious of you guys... And I also think that I am your new biggest fan... I was at Motomayhem doing Promo for Supermoto so I only got to see you guys muckin round in the afternoon but I think I'm like addicted now... So now I get to look like a looser while I try to learn about what you do so that I'm up to speed :roll:
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Re: Nice Nice Nice...

Postby Bender » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:44 pm

dirtbikediva wrote:I wanna see more dammit!!

I am so envious of you guys... And I also think that I am your new biggest fan... I was at Motomayhem doing Promo for Supermoto so I only got to see you guys muckin round in the afternoon but I think I'm like addicted now... So now I get to look like a looser while I try to learn about what you do so that I'm up to speed :roll:

LOL, Welcome! Glad to see you enjoy'd the show!

If you have any questions don't be shy post up...
Bender

OMG you're so gonna regret that...

Postby dirtbikediva » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:34 pm

He He... I have almost been fired from a job for asking too many questions that apparently weren't on a need-to-know basis... So you may end up getting really sick of answering all my questions but I will try to limit myself... :book:

But for starters: how often do you guys meet up and put on shows and stuff?? And by any chance do you need any promo girls?
dirtbikediva

Postby JB » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:55 pm

fingers x'ed this yr will be the yr that team cunningstunts really takes off. thisgs are starting to go in a forward direction and more windows are opening, so hopefully all goes well. any events we will be attending will be in the events section. as far as promo girls, i cant see why not, but its not up to me. so you should get an answer sooner or later i guess.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby el sammo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:10 pm

Im all for more Promo girls! sounds like a great idea
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Sweet...

Postby dirtbikediva » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 pm

Good to hear good to hear :D You'll have to let me know when you guys are gonna be down in NSW again so I can come along n represent for ya... Wouldn't mind bein involved in some of the stunts either - as long as I'm not the one ridin...
dirtbikediva

Postby el sammo » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:58 pm

I wouldnt mind startin to do a bit more two up stuff when i get a roadbike, could be fun!
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

Hell yeah...

Postby dirtbikediva » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:36 am

You're too far away to shake on it - but I will def be up for it when you git your butt down here... :headbang:
dirtbikediva

Postby el sammo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:58 pm

Cool you must be pretty trusting! wel start off pretty easy and start goin bigger and harder until were killin it! ive only done a bit of two up stuntin but it was pretty cool!
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

BE CAREFUL...

Postby dirtbikediva » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:44 am

You damn well know you shouldn't be sayin that stuff hey... You already know that 94% of the time my mind is wandering aimlessly in the gutter looking for god knows what... Now I'm all hot and flustered with a whole day of work ahead of me :angel12:

Hehehe... Anyways - we'll definitely cut it up when you come down - and for the record - I'm usually not that trusting - but I've seen you ride :wink:
dirtbikediva

Postby mike_rock » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:38 pm

Dirt Bike Diva... I will be having a DVD launch up here in Brisbane late May (hopefully late May). You should come up with the boys if they drive up from Sydney and spend the weekend up here. We are going to try and organise a Trix in the Stix stunt weekend at the same time...
mike_rock

FCK YEAH!!

Postby dirtbikediva » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:10 pm

OMFG!! Hell yeah! I'm gonna be headin up to Warwick for the Easter long weekend - I'm just tryin to save up for the plane ticket (didn't realise they were so expensive!!) but yeah - If I can get a lift up there for the CDS2 Launch party - I'll be there for shizz!
But wait - you've just given me an idea hey - are the Sydney boys gonna be driving up for the Easter long weekend?? Cause I would heaps rather chuck in for fuel than spend a weeks wages on a return ticket that isn't even looking like it's a set price anyways... Would that be all sweet though??
dirtbikediva

Next

Return to General Chat