Whats New?

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Whats New?

Postby JB » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:34 pm

talk to me ppl. whats new? i'm bored and bike isnt goin anywere in a hurry until i get forks back in it :cry: havent riden since the show at eastern creek :cussing: what i would give to have a large flat smooth legal stunt spot. is that so much to ask :( that reminds me. must start looking for new places. bigger better ones 8)
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby keasty » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:55 pm

move to orange it looks like i have the old cudal air strip to ride on $50.00 bucks for 2 hour all day $140 how goods that
we may live today but we are not promised tomorrow
keasty

Postby JB » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:10 pm

whats the surface like? what would they want for a whole w/e? 1st thing sat morning till sunday night? i'm really keen to do a road trip if something like this can be organised. REALLY keen. i'll rough it and stay in the back of the ute or set up a tent if i'm feeling energetic :lol:. see what you can find out and get back to us dude. i'm sure the rest of the crew will be keen. and if not, i'll come myself if i can find my way there :shock: hehe. how far is orange from sydney anyway?
JB

Postby keasty » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:43 pm

2 1/2 hours i will see what i can do fellas let you know tomorrow
keasty

Postby JB » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:10 pm

awesome. thats closer than that hippy Bender :P . i'm broke right now and trying to get a few jobs on the side for some extra coin as i'm only casual. so no work means no coin wich leaves JB stressed and worried :( but i'm saving what i can when i can for things like this. :D keep us posted dude.
JB

Postby el sammo » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:57 pm

I have seen and riden in stunt paradise on the weekend, at a private strip in a guys backyard in brisbane, no skids or merks though and he wont let us practice there all the time
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

orange ride

Postby keasty » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:04 am

man spoke to the guy who owns strip $500 buck whole weekend for six people only put the word out
keasty

Postby JB » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:16 pm

fark yeah. whats the surface like?
JB

Postby Bender » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:18 pm

keasty wrote:move to orange it looks like i have the old cudal air strip to ride on $50.00 bucks for 2 hour all day $140 how goods that

I hate you! lol, na just kidding...

Thats AWESOME! $140 is nothing for a full day of stunting, so "IF" we were to head over your way whats the chances of hitting this spot up?

Lata.
Bender

surface

Postby keasty » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 pm

man havent been there for a bit but it is black and hard covered in cow shit but cleans off easy surface is ideal for bikes. so split $500 bucks by six thats dirt cheap work with some dates man
keasty

Re: surface

Postby Bender » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:29 pm

keasty wrote:man havent been there for a bit but it is black and hard covered in cow shit but cleans off easy surface is ideal for bikes. so split $500 bucks by six thats dirt cheap work with some dates man

FARK YEAH! that is a plan!

well if we don't get over there for Bathurst show then we will definatly be making another trip your way for a weekend adventure if you can organise the track....

AWESOME! :D
Bender

Postby JB » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:19 pm

i'm thinking mabey a few weeks after easter long w/e. that way we should have time to catch up on things if i dont get a heap of unexpected bills :x. not 100% yet, but right now that sounds like a good time for me. guess we will see what happens yeah? either way i'm keen as and no doubt sooner or later we will find dates that suits everyone. looking forward to it 8)
JB

Postby Bender » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:18 pm

JB wrote:i'm thinking mabey a few weeks after easter long w/e. that way we should have time to catch up on things if i dont get a heap of unexpected bills :x. not 100% yet, but right now that sounds like a good time for me. guess we will see what happens yeah? either way i'm keen as and no doubt sooner or later we will find dates that suits everyone. looking forward to it 8)

Sweet!
Bender

Return to General Chat