team cunning stunts

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

team cunning stunts

Postby keasty » Mon May 07, 2007 10:46 am

i would like to thank all the cunning stunts team for showing us country boys some new stuff and for giving me a foundation to build on.

man these guys are a great group. and there girlfriends also should give them selfs a big pat on the back they helped out heaps and also gave my wife a greater understanding if the stunt world.

hey bender i even got a massage too hahahahahahaha how good was that

Jb hope you found your way home. :shock:

thanks to all of you and you guys are welcome anytime i mean it man ive got mates that trash my place you guys showed great respect.

cheers i look forward to many more
man i just want to stunt :)
we may live today but we are not promised tomorrow
keasty

Postby JB » Mon May 07, 2007 4:07 pm

thanks again for having us dude. i had a feeling i would get lost somewere somehow lol. nothing new to me. i would have called earlier to check when i was getting suss but had no service :evil: anyhow. will know for next time. looking forward to it.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby Bender » Mon May 07, 2007 4:44 pm

JB wrote:thanks again for having us dude. i had a feeling i would get lost somewere somehow lol. nothing new to me. i would have called earlier to check when i was getting suss but had no service :evil: anyhow. will know for next time. looking forward to it.

I can't beleive you got lost on the way home.... man you crack me up...

Keatsy, thanks again for having us it was great to have somewhere to sleep and even had a spa... YEAH! that makes the aches and pains go away...lol

Can't wait for the next one, I have been working today already getting stuff organised, I'll give you a buzz afta 8pm this evening to have a yarn.
Bender

Postby Uncle » Mon May 07, 2007 6:39 pm

The thanks have got to go too you mate!!
For putting us up/putting up with us and getting that shit hot place for us to ride :D
We had a great weekend,best fun I have had in a long time.
Uncle

Postby el sammo » Wed May 09, 2007 12:41 am

Thanks a lot for lookin after us Keasty youve got a pimpin house it was sweet to stay there for the weekend!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby benaylen » Tue May 15, 2007 10:22 pm

Hey JB, Keys told me about you packing up early only to head home in the opposite direction. Man that story still cracks me. Whenever I'm feeling down, I just think of how p1ssed off you must have been and I feel better right away. :lol:
Cheers
Ben
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby Uncle » Wed May 16, 2007 12:25 am

Benno wrote:Hey JB, Keys told me about you packing up early only to head home in the opposite direction. Man that story still cracks me. Whenever I'm feeling down, I just think of how p1ssed off you must have been and I feel better right away. :lol:
Cheers
Ben

HAHA me two.
Uncle

Postby JB » Wed May 16, 2007 6:37 pm

haha. yeah i was pissed at the time only coz i had driven for close to 2 hours in the wrong direction before it clicked. if it was 10min or so, no biggy. but i can laugh at it now, just didnt find it amusing at the time haha.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby Bender » Wed May 16, 2007 9:22 pm

JB wrote:haha. yeah i was pissed at the time only coz i had driven for close to 2 hours in the wrong direction before it clicked. if it was 10min or so, no biggy. but i can laugh at it now, just didnt find it amusing at the time haha.

dude you crack me up hey....... good on ya....
Bender

Postby mike_rock » Thu May 17, 2007 5:34 pm

Haha, its always the case hey... at the time your pissed off it sucks, but afterwards you laugh at it like it wasnt that bad??! :shock:
mike_rock

Postby dirtbikediva » Thu May 24, 2007 10:55 am

BWAHAHAHAHAaaaa!!

I just love it that it was 2 hours in the wrong direction! I think it brings a smile to everyone's faces :D

And we stayed and were in the "last to leave group" and still managed to beat you home even though we stopped for dinner aswell (MASSIVE kebab cravings all round in the ute for way too many klms...)
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Return to General Chat