stunters caught on film

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

stunters caught on film

Postby chrislewis » Tue May 15, 2007 11:35 am

Anyone catch the 2 tossers "stunting" through the speed camera in WA on the news last night? Good way to make every single one of us look bad :x
i didnt crash it honey,its mean't to look like that!
chrislewis

Postby j-rad » Tue May 15, 2007 12:38 pm

Yeh HAhaha....

Reminds me of the QLD guy we saw back in the day wearing the Orange Fluffy pants on the tiger GSXR750 - funnily enough I had the EXACT pants and bike and I was getting calls from all over 'dude - you're on TV'....etc etc

Geez, they won't help us get a good name in the public eye - MIND YOU - seems most of the time all we have to be is a 'motorcyclist' and we're in labelled even when obeying the laws of the land.......

:(
j-rad

dickheads

Postby keasty » Tue May 15, 2007 5:02 pm

man i get on to a shit hot spot and you get toss rags pulling shit like this if they stuff up my spot i will pissed.
my spot is in nsw but dickheads like this effect us everywhere what are they trying to prove he had no lic i hear.
they may be a good frign reason for that

dickheadsdickheadsdickheadsdickheadsdickheadsdickheadsdickheadsdickheadsdickheadsdickheads
we may live today but we are not promised tomorrow
keasty

Postby Bender » Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 am

j-rad wrote:Yeh HAhaha....

Reminds me of the QLD guy we saw back in the day wearing the Orange Fluffy pants on the tiger GSXR750 - funnily enough I had the EXACT pants and bike and I was getting calls from all over 'dude - you're on TV'....etc etc

Geez, they won't help us get a good name in the public eye - MIND YOU - seems most of the time all we have to be is a 'motorcyclist' and we're in labelled even when obeying the laws of the land.......

:(

LOL haaaa willis.....

But seriously if you want to ride around like perhaps dont do it deliberatly infront of a speed camera then go back for more.... thats going to piss people off in a BAD WAY!
Bender

Postby el sammo » Thu May 17, 2007 1:10 am

Ah wel they got caught pretty quickly, i mean what did they expect? Not even IM that stupid....
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby Bender » Thu May 17, 2007 12:42 pm

el sammo wrote:Ah wel they got caught pretty quickly, i mean what did they expect? Not even IM that stupid....

And your bloody stupid.... :shock:
Bender

Postby el sammo » Fri May 18, 2007 12:32 pm

True, i once knocked myself out with a large hammer!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby JB » Fri May 18, 2007 1:41 pm

el sammo wrote:True, i once knocked myself out with a large hammer!

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i would pay to see anyone do that lol. although if it were to happen to me, i would keep it to myself haha.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby dirtbikediva » Thu May 24, 2007 1:02 pm

Well Sam - If you are ever strapped for cash - no need to sell your ass - just repeat your K.O. Hammer trick and JB will pay you - Small things amuse him which is why you hear his hysterical laughter everytime he goes to take a leak... :booty:
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Return to General Chat