SHARK!!

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

SHARK!!

Postby Uncle » Mon May 21, 2007 8:31 pm

This is how I spent last saturday arvo..
I had a ball spent 40mins with the sharks at manly.The one in the pics about 3.5mtrs long the other 5 are abit smaller than that but still no less shark looking lol.
Now I just have to save my $$ so I can go dive with the Great Whites in S.A...
think I might use a cage then. :lol:
Uncle

Postby JB » Mon May 21, 2007 8:44 pm

fark yeah. thats awesome dude. i'm goin to do that one of these days. it scares the absaloute crap out of me wich is why i want to do it i think, but at the same time, it would be unreal to say i have swam with sharks :shock:
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby el sammo » Wed May 23, 2007 12:36 am

Yeh you should be ok, sharks are a bit fussy with what they eat hahaha
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby Bender » Wed May 23, 2007 9:09 am

el sammo wrote:Yeh you should be ok, sharks are a bit fussy with what they eat hahaha

We went cage diving in South Africa eariler this year with the great whites, pitty it was the low season and we only saw 3, even then we didn't have time to get in the cage before the decices to PO, freaked the sh1t outa me just being in open water on a little boat.... I would love to do it in the high season.
Bender

Postby mike_rock » Thu May 24, 2007 8:39 am

Wanna dive with the big boys for sure, would be awesome being in the water right next to them, having the cage shaken around when they bump into it... would like to try and cop a feel if any got close enough and didn't look like biting my hand off!! :shock:
mike_rock

Postby dirtbikediva » Thu May 24, 2007 1:21 pm

mike_rock wrote:Wanna dive with the big boys for sure, would be awesome being in the water right next to them, having the cage shaken around when they bump into it... would like to try and cop a feel if any got close enough and didn't look like biting my hand off!! :shock:

:D Hahaha... You do realise that that can be taken TOTALLY out of context?? Or maybe it's just that my brain is in it's standard mode that it's usually in 94.9% of the time :D
~ Does this rag smell like chloroform? ~
dirtbikediva

Return to General Chat