UPDATE: CDS2 "SPONTANEOUS DESTRUCTION"

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

UPDATE: CDS2 "SPONTANEOUS DESTRUCTION"

Postby mike_rock » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:49 pm

Ok, just made this poster that will be in most of the shops that will be selling this Australia wide...

Will probably add some riders and bands... will wait and see.

Website is still down, but will be designing something new that will have the old and new CDS info, pics, links, etc...

I am sending it to Duke Video next week, from there it will probably be one month turnaround before its in stores, but you will be able to pre-order a copy and get a T-Shirt plus entry in to the Premiere night @ Club Phoenix.

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON.

Oh, I am making a new teaser as well, it will be ready later today hopefully!!

Click Here to check it out: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e83/d ... TERweb.jpg
mike_rock

Postby JB » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:41 pm

fark yeah. looks awesoem dude. nice work. only thing i dont really like is the style it says spontanious destruction and available now. thats just me though. other than that it look sick. 8)
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby benaylen » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:54 pm

agreed, looks awesome dude. Nice work.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby mike_rock » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:56 am

Oh-kay....

DVD is done, posting it to Duke tomorrow... roughly going to be a month turn around for it to get rated then duplicated, so now its time for organising the website, launch party and start taking pre-orders.

I will post up with a package deal as soon as I find out how much Duke will be selling them for and what the recommended retail price will be.

Pre-order deals will probably include:

1 x CDS2
1 x CDS Shirt
1 x CDS Poster
Sticker Pack
Free entry to the launch here in Queensland. (Entry will probably be $5 to help pay for the band and organising).

PLUS you go into the draw to win a prize that includes a copy of the original CDS, plus a CDS Hoodie (I am going to talk to Rapid about hooking up a 12 month subscription to their magazine for the winner, hopefully Duke can throw in a gift certificate or free DVD) Bender would you be keen to throw in some Cunningstunts Merchandise, maybe a T or Hoodie?

Gonna talk to VC about some of their gear getting thrown in and Hektic maybe creating a MASSIVE Chick Dig Scars windshield sticker to throw in there? How do you think that sounds?

Pre-Orders will probably be around $60 (plus postage) but most likely cheaper... but it is gonna be a bargain anyway!!!

Cheers 8)
mike_rock

Postby el sammo » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:02 pm

Sounds freakin awsome man! launch is gonna be craaaazzzyyy!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby JB » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:16 pm

fark yeah. wish i could come to the party. but thats all good coz i will run one down here for all us that cant make it up there. will chat to you bout it on our way to melbourne mc pop.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Return to General Chat