A very Bender Bucks nite

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

A very Bender Bucks nite

Postby j-rad » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:46 pm

Hi everyone........

As Best man - I have been charged with organising Benders Bucks nite.

There have been a few idea's floating around - some of which included a trip to Syd to meet up with anyone who's keen for some partying but it will be most difficult for us to hold a Canberra + Syd event over 1 weekend.......SO

I'd like to see if we can tee something up for the 1st weekend of Sept - since we'll all be heading up to Syd for Stuntskills then I am thinking we could all go out afterwards and watch Bender go off like a frog in a sock.(after some go-kart or Mini bike racing)

So I guess what I'm after is:
A list of ppl keen to join us for some celebrating

Any ideas for things/mischief we can get up to (without ending up in prison or ending Benders engagement.....) - Since I'm not THAT familiar with SYD perhaps anyone up there can give me some details of places that do gokart/mini bike hire or something similar?

I'm all ears for ideas guys..........

I would like to arrange A drinking session somewhere before we go out - where we can get a little rowdy without being kicked out - perhaps at Stuntskills on the Sat after riding or at JBs as discussed with him...then we can all head into town and party on from there?

I guess the biggest thing we need to worry about is sleeping arrangments (especially with Bender on the loose - I bags not sleeping in his room!) AND Travelling between Stuntskills/town etc - without anyone needing to drive in any state - but if we do end up with a fair few ppl then we have very kind offers of ppl to drive a mini van around for us all........ nice work Benno ;o)

Please get back to me asap on this as we only have a coupla months to get something sorted!

PM or email @ j-rad@cunningstunts.com

cheers
Jarrad
j-rad

Postby JB » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:07 pm

mike this is your b'day and i was goin to ask you if you were keen to have a party at mine after stuntskills, but perhaps we can join to two?

i will try and find out more bout go karting at eastern creek and get some prices e.t.c so perhaps when we have numbers confirmed. is everyone keen on go karting?

your all more than welcome to crash at my place, not a big house, but i'm sure you will find room somewere. hireing a mini bus for the night sounds good. i'm sure it wont be too much if we all chip in.

this is all i can think of for now, any other thoughts, post up. cheers.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby el sammo » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:39 pm

Lets just get really wasted and work it out from there! haha
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby benaylen » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:47 pm

If it's a mini van, I'm keen to drive around for sure. I love minis :lol:

JB: I'm keen to do go karting. I haven't been in one before so it'd be interesting to see what they go like :roll:

It will be warm enough to pitch a tent somewhere by then if you want to keep costs down.

Is StuntSkills on Saturday or Sunday?
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:59 pm

Mini van should be ok - might need JB to book it up for us - we really need some numbers though before deciding on transport.....

So far we have not got many Canberra guys heading up so it's really just the cunningstunts lads and others ....

Never been karting before mate!? Geez you haven't lived......
You should think about getting a 2 stroke dirt bike too, I reckon you could do some ok jumps on it... :lol:

We will all sleep at JBs...

Stuntskills is Sat.........
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:16 pm

don't forget we'll have to cart bikes up there for StuntSkills
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:49 am

Yah - I thought we'd be hiring the mini van in SYD since we all have to drive/take bikes up there anyhow.......plus there's not really enough guys from ACT going up there to warrant hiring a bus down here....
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:50 am

Roger
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:08 pm

OK - update time:

Seems Bender may not be riding (depends on how he heals) so we think we will hire a Mini Van in Canberra and all travel together. IF Bendie rides we will *hopefully* be able to tow a trailer with the van.......

SO we'd really need to check the van has a towbar or hire one that does....

Since you are driving can I ask that you book the van? (I assume they will want drivers licence of person driving etc) - we will need to grab cash from everyone (cept Bender)
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:25 pm

I'll hold off hiring a mini van until we know how many people are going.
benaylen
Site Admin

Return to General Chat