hand brake deal.

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

hand brake deal.

Postby JB » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:23 pm

hey guys. for those of you that are interested, this is a good chance to get what there is always alot of good talk bout.
post up if your keen and we can get this happening. Ned was saying that lukey lukes are better according to luke, but i have heard nothing but GREAT stuff bout these from the newbs all the way to the pro riders. so they must be good eh?

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/145-aus ... -shop.html
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Re: hand brake deal.

Postby Bender » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:26 pm

JB wrote:hey guys. for those of you that are interested, this is a good chance to get what there is always alot of good talk bout.
post up if your keen and we can get this happening. Ned was saying that lukey lukes are better according to luke, but i have heard nothing but GREAT stuff bout these from the newbs all the way to the pro riders. so they must be good eh?

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/145-aus ... -shop.html

I'm keen, are these the same as what lukey luke run?

I have ordered one from him, but I can eaisly cancell this, apparently it was taking along time to get here also....?
Bender

Postby JB » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:33 pm

as far as i know they are different from what lukey runs. LUKEY said that mingay had the 16x18 and loved it. then he rode lukes bike and thought that was better??? as i said though, they are lukes words. i havent heard ANY negative feedback with these brembo 16x18. i'm sure lukes are great, but customer service is very important, and HAI have a great record with customer service. so i have no probs going through them. i was goin to go through luke, but i have changed my mind and i'm sure i'll be more than happy with this master.
JB

Postby el sammo » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:32 am

im usin one of lukeys brembo sut ups on my f4i and it works fine, mind you ive never had a handbrake befroe so it could be crap for all i know! haha nah it works well just gotta take youre time to bleed it really well
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby JB » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:56 pm

how did you go with the order Bender? thanks again for doin this bro. really appreciate it. cant wait to hook it up to my new toy and see how good it is 8)
JB

Return to General Chat