Cunningstunts and Movember

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Cunningstunts and Movember

Postby j-rad » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi Everyone!! - During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growin' a Mo.

That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about changing men's health and the fight against male depression and prostate cancer and I want you on my team. My Mo Team is called Team Mo'Cunningstunts

If all goes to plan this year, I will be organising a HUGE event for 2008. It will be called MMM08 - Motorcycles & Music for Movember 2008. It will feature the countries BEST stunts riders, aswell as some awesome bands & merchandising stalls....

Please let me know how keen you are for me to organise this style of event for charity by sponsering me or our team.

To join my Movember team go to http://www.movember.com/au/register, and simply follow the steps. Once you have completed your registration you'll be sent all the info you need to get growing and sponsored as part of my Movember team.

You will need these details to complete your online registration:

Captain's Rego: 97941
Captain's Email Address: j-rad@cunningstunts.com

Men's health is a major issue. Did you know:

Depression affects 1 in 6 men...Most don't seek help. Untreated depression is a leading risk factor for suicide.
Last year in Australia 18,700 men were diagnosed with prostate cancer and more than 2,900 died of prostate cancer - equivalent to the number of women who die from breast cancer annually.
Men are far less healthy than women. The average life expectancy of males is 5 years less than females.

The money raised by Movember is donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative, which will use the funds to create awareness, fund research and increase support networks for those men who suffer from prostate cancer and male depression.

Cheers

Jarrad

More info is available at www.movember.com.

Movember is proudly grown by Commonwealth Bank, Holden, Schick and VB.

Movember is proud partners with the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative.
j-rad

Postby mike_rock » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:27 pm

ok, I have signed up... time to shave and leave the MO!! 8)
mike_rock

Postby j-rad » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:57 am

ONYA ROCK!

Keys will be taking his shaver to TITS to hit everyone up to.....
j-rad

Postby el sammo » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:53 pm

I wondered why Bender was shaving me at warwick.. haha now i look even younger than before! :D
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby j-rad » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:07 am

Good Work Sammo! See above to join the Team Mo'Cunningstunts!!!

How'd you go at TITS? Where's the ride report??! LOL
j-rad

Postby willis » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:42 pm

moe
willis

Postby el sammo » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:14 pm

TITS was awsome! everyone was ridin sik and even Bender said i did a alright stoppie! haha
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby Bender » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:07 pm

el sammo wrote:TITS was awsome! everyone was ridin sik and even Bender said i did a alright stoppie! haha

LOL, but it was ONLY OK.... AS if dude you were cutting loose!

So Mo it up, and someone get onto Ned's back about it, he is being all Anti MO.... Neddie common.... u wanna do it...
Bender

Postby j-rad » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:26 pm

hey - Benny A (god bless him) is our first and ONLY sponser for our Mo's..........!

Let 's gee up some more cash!! Peeps should be chomping at the bit to see us all Mo'd up.....!!

It's gonna be a pretty dismal effort if we don't get more than $10 between us..LMAO
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:11 am

And Rock and I are the ONLY team members!!

Come on lads - register and join the team!!
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:41 am

follow this to join the team

Hi - During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growin' a Mo.

That's right I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about changing men's health and the fight against male depression and prostate cancer and I want you on my team. My Mo Team is called Team Mo'Cunningstunts.

To join my Movember team go to http://www.movember.com/au/register, and simply follow the steps. Once you have completed your registration you'll be sent all the info you need to get growing and sponsored as part of my Movember team.

You will need these details to complete your online registration:

Captain's Rego: 97941
Captain's Email Address: j-rad@cunningstunts.com

The money raised by Movember is donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative, which will use the funds to create awareness, fund research and increase support networks for those men who suffer from prostate cancer and male depression.

Cheers

Jarrad

More info is available at www.movember.com.

Movember is proudly grown by Commonwealth Bank, Holden, Schick and VB.

Movember is proud partners with the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative.
j-rad

Return to General Chat