StuntSkills - Oran Park January 20th, 2008

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Postby el sammo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Yeh theres no way you can ride me to sydney if ive got a fukt ankle Mike, youre too heavy bwahahahaha oh mercy
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby sir-drinxalot » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:02 am

I'll be there, and so will the camera gear. I already have a couple of people asking about pics etc, which is great to see. Come say hi, and if you're interested in pics, let me know and i'll sort something out with ya!

I'll have my laptop etc with me so i will be able to show you some of the pics on the day all going well.

If you wanna see some from the last stuntskills I was at, go to http://www.jonnowalmsley.com/motor/search.php?d=event004&cat=event
JonnoWalmsley.com
vv Latest Image vv
sir-drinxalot

Postby Bender » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:31 pm

sir-drinxalot wrote:I'll be there, and so will the camera gear. I already have a couple of people asking about pics etc, which is great to see. Come say hi, and if you're interested in pics, let me know and i'll sort something out with ya!

I'll have my laptop etc with me so i will be able to show you some of the pics on the day all going well.

If you wanna see some from the last stuntskills I was at, go to http://www.jonnowalmsley.com/motor/search.php?d=event004&cat=event

Great NEWS!!!

Can't wait to catch up again ;)
Bender

Postby sir-drinxalot » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Bender wrote:
Great NEWS!!!

Can't wait to catch up again ;)

Indeed, haven't seen you since you got yourself married! You riding this weekend?
JonnoWalmsley.com
vv Latest Image vv
sir-drinxalot

Previous

Return to General Chat