Cunningstunts Website - Click Here To Find Out What's New

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Postby benaylen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Updates from Thursday 9th October 2008
- StuntSkills photos page finished. Linked to it from the Downloads > Photos page, Events Page, and Home Page under Fast Facts.
- Updated Events page, promoted Powercruise 15, demoted SS.
- Slight wording change to Booking Enquiry page.
- Drafted the October Monthly Mass Mailout and sent it off for review.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Updates from Friday 10th October 2008
- Media Page
Added Powercruise 12 DVD
Added Stuntride Magazine
Added News Mail article. Thanks for suppling it Willis!! :D

I did something special for the NewsMail article since there was so much good stuff written about the team, the show, etc. Check it out:
http://www.cunningstunts.com/media.shtml
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 am

Updates from Monday 13th October 2008
* Powercruise 15 removed from home page, Big Boys Toys promoted to next event.
* Disco Stu page updated with some AWESOME pics of his R1. Check it out. www.cunningstunts.com/team_discostu.shtml

I will add some Powercruise 15 pics to the Downloads > Photos as soon as I get some.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 am

Updates from Tuesday 21st October 2008
* Downloads Photos page had been made dual lane - www.cunningstunts.com/downloads_photos.shtml

* Powercruise 15 pics page created with really cool picture viewer. This is what I will use for the photos pages from now on - www.cunningstunts.com/downloads_photos_ ... 2008.shtml

* Events page updated. Put Stuntskills and Powercruise down the order and promoted Big Boys Toys. Events Menu bar updated as well. www.cunningstunts.com/events.shtml
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Updates from Wednesday 22nd October 2008
* Moto Mayhem - Calder Park removed from Events as I have written confirmation from Mark Avard that there will be no more Moto Mayhem events in 2008. Still waiting to hear back about what the plan is for 2009.

* Power Cruise 16 - Tas added to Events. Menu also updated. I added a link to a Power Cruise video on YouTube. Check it out. Awesome video.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Updates from Friday 24th October 2008
Full backup completed.
Continuing to run Incrimental backups as changes are made.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:26 pm

Updates from Monday 27th October 2008

Mike Rock's team profile page updated - http://www.cunningstunts.com/team_mikerock.shtml

Media page updated with Auto Salon magazine - http://www.cunningstunts.com/media.shtml

And I'm thinking about adding a background picture to all pages. What do you think of this - http://www.cunningstunts.com/home_test.shtml
* Yes I know the pictures don't work and the content is old. It's only a test page :wink:
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Updates from Tuesday 28th October 2008

- Media Page, Rapid November 2008 scanned in. No Cuningstunts riders pictured this time around, just some kind words for the Power Cruise 14 show.

- Events, Power Cruise 17 at Sydney added late Feb 2009.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:00 am

Updates from Sunday 2nd November 2008
No visible changes to the site today, just some development to the back-end of the home page which has been an idea kicking around for several weeks now. Thanks to Jonno Walmsley who is not only a wizard at Photography, but leaves everyone I know for dead in terms of web design; he has figured out how to make the top banner and footer fixed so only the body scrolls keeping the banner, menus and most importantly sponsors visible on the screen at all times. Confused? :? Maybe this link will explain better....

http://www.cunningstunts.com/test2.shtml

* Note: Currently trying to figure out how to make it all centered so it looks the same as what it does now but with different the header & footers fixed. It's not as easy as you would think :cry:
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:16 am

Updates from Tuesday 18th November 2008
It's been a long-time between drinks in terms of updates (my bad :oops:) so I'll try and make up for it with photos from the Big Boys Toys show on the weekend and more photos from the Cairns Auto Spectacular this weekend.

Today's updates are simply removing Big Boys Toys from Next Appearing At on the home page, as well as re-ordering the Events page so the event this weekend is at the top. I'm working on photos pages for these two events as well so as soon as I get any photos I'll load 'em up. Stay tuned.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:22 pm

Updates from Thursday 20th November 2008
Media
Two new additions for the Media page, both videos. One from when they featured on the morning show 'Breakfast' on New Zealand TV, the other was a promotional video Willis did for Link International.
http://www.cunningstunts.com/media.shtml

Downloads > Photos > Big Boys Toys
The Big Boys Toys photos page is done and probably the best photos page I've done to date. Features some bigger pictures to download in medium and super high resolution as well as a funky flash player to go through a larger quanity of photos. Check it out
http://www.cunningstunts.com/downloads_ ... 2008.shtml
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 am

Updates from Monday 24th November 2008
Cairns Auto Spectacular removed from Next Appearing at on the Home Page.
Also demoted the event on the Events page and navigational menu. I also created a photos page for the event which is linked to from the home page, events page, and of course Downloads > Photos page.
Just need to get some photos now :lol:
Oh, I also added Powercruise 17 to the navigational menu under Events.

[EDIT]
Dammit!! I go on the hunt for photos from none other than my favourite website www.news.com.au and what do I find, bloody Willis doing a High Chair burnout on the home page. Great!! Now I've got to update the Media page as well now :evil:

http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2008/1 ... -news.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:35 pm

Updates from Tuesday 25th November 2008

Pictures uploaded to Cairns page
www.cunningstunts.com/downloads_photos_ ... 2008.shtml

BBT page significantly updated. Check it out. Must see page!
www.cunningstunts.com/downloads_photos_ ... 2008.shtml

All Feature Pics Updated (the random ones that appear on the home page)
All rider pics have been removed and replaced with event pics showing crowds. The links are:
- www.cunningstunts.com/feature_pics_bender.jpg
- www.cunningstunts.com/feature_pics_jb.jpg
- www.cunningstunts.com/feature_pics_ned.jpg
- www.cunningstunts.com/feature_pics_sammo.jpg
- www.cunningstunts.com/feature_pics_willis.jpg

More updates to come soon including revised photos on the bookings page as well as a Flash banner on the home page.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:13 pm

Updates from Saturday 29th November 2008
Welcome / Enter page - Better quality Cunningstunts logo used on www.cunningstunts.com

Home Page - Changed Booking Enquiry pic which is bigger and better. Also added StuntSkills to Next Appearing At www.cunningstunts.com/home.shtml

Bookings Page - Added cool main picture to top of page and added some extra events to the last paragraph - www.cunningstunts.com/events_enquiry.shtml

Events page
- Some pretty significant changes made here. Bookings enquiry now shifted to top of the page under Calendar and I replaced to picture to something bigger, better (Sam at Big Boys Toys in front of an awesome crowd).
Added StuntSkills.
Added photo links each event which goes to the previous event's Downloads > Photos page
Changed Cunningstunts Practice Day poster since the one I made looked pretty ordinary. This one is not much better, but it is still better (just)
Changed Cairns Auto Spectacular picture to the awesome shot of Willis that appeared on news.com.au. www.cunningstunts.com/events.shtml

Menu updated to reflect the order of the Events page

Downloads > Photos > Big Boys Toys page. Added a couple of posters used to promote the event. Check it out. Very cool - www.cunningstunts.com/downloads_photos_ ... 2008.shtml

Media page - Added a couple of things to media. Willis appeared on news.com.au as well as in The Cairns Post newspaper following the Cairns Auto Spectacular last weekend. www.cunningstunts.com/media.shtml
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby benaylen » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Updates from Tuesday 9th December 2008
Apologies for the long time between updates guys, too busy getting bum raped by work :bootyshake:

Just a couple of minor changes to the home page. You may have noticed the "Do you want entertainment" promo is now animated using shockwave flash. I was in two minds about using it since it takes longer to load the home page now, but since Bender loves it so much, well, to those on dial up, sucks to be you! :roll:

Also a font change for the text on the Forum's links down the bottom of the home page. It's now the same colour font as the actual forums (makes sense).

I drafted up this months mail out which will be sent out again on the 15th. It's with Bender being reviewed / edited / approved.

Lots more changes to come including:
- 2 x new videos!! That's right, TWO!
- Some footage on the Media page from SKY SPORTS
- Another magazine for the Media page as well following a good write up in Rapid.
benaylen
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat