New Stunt Magazine

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

New Stunt Magazine

Postby mike_rock » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Stuntride Magazine is currently on its way to Aussie shores, I will be distributing them here in Australia so if you want a copy you can buy it from my website, www.blackmarketfilms.com.au when they have arrived I will put them up for purchase (when its up there shortly).

I will be setting up Australian subscriptions shortly too with a few free giveaways that will be included!!

I will also be putting together interviews and articles covering the Australian Stunt Scene, which focuses on Competitions, Stunt Events, Street Events, Bike Builds and Amatuers. If you have a DVD or product you would like reviewed/tested, please send me the product and any info related to it.

Aussie content for the next issue (was too late for the first unfortunately) will include a brief introduction to the Australian scene and a story on February's Round of Moto Mayhem at Oran Park. (Top 3 riders in the individual freestyle will have interview/profiles for the following issue. I will be writing the articles and taking most of the photographs where possible, but I am also looking for local photographers in all states who are available to freelance for Blackmarket Films.

Due to a schedule that is snowballing rapidly for this year, I may need to have a few freelance photographers cover events for me here and there (payment for your services will be through Blackmarket Films, so please send a portfolio and quote for your services on a daily basis).

Issue #1!!
Features include:
*Rider Interview - Joe Vertical
*Street Event - Streetfighterz Ride of the Century
*Competition - XDL East Coast Eliminators
*Bike Build - Darius' New F4i by Hellbent Customs
*Products - ESD RearSets, Servin It Up 5, Mass Mayhem 2, Defining Sickness 2, Shift Racing Footwear
*Foto's "Old School Corner" a chance to win some free shit!

mike_rock

Postby el sammo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:56 pm

sik! wicked to see a dedicated stunt mag!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby sir-drinxalot » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:17 pm

Lemme know if you want/need photos from moto mayhem.
JonnoWalmsley.com
vv Latest Image vv
sir-drinxalot

Postby benaylen » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:02 pm

Where is the best spot to buy this mag? I don't see it on the blackmarketfilms website.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby hecko » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Benno wrote:Where is the best spot to buy this mag? I don't see it on the blackmarketfilms website.

I think the Servin it up guys had a bunch of the first issue. If you are keen probably best bet is jusut to subscribe

http://www.stuntridemag.com/
hecko

Return to General Chat