Last Weekend

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Last Weekend

Postby zx10chick » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:53 am

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know what a blast I had last weekend, both Saturday at the practice day and Sunday at Moto Mayhem....you guy's all ROCK , it was so much fun ( even though I got sunburnt ) and I soooooo want to learn some stuff myself (although thinking the Zx10 is a bit too big ) when I sell my house there should be a budget for a littler " Plaything " for me until then I will keep watching you guys and maybe if I'm good Ned might let me have a turn his bike ......maybe.... :angel7:
from zx10chicky
I'd rather be riding
zx10chick

Postby JB » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:05 pm

good to hear you enjoyed yourself. was great to meet you and no doubt will be seeing more of you in the future :)
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Re: Last Weekend

Postby Bender » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:55 pm

zx10chick wrote:Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know what a blast I had last weekend, both Saturday at the practice day and Sunday at Moto Mayhem....you guy's all ROCK , it was so much fun ( even though I got sunburnt ) and I soooooo want to learn some stuff myself (although thinking the Zx10 is a bit too big ) when I sell my house there should be a budget for a littler " Plaything " for me until then I will keep watching you guys and maybe if I'm good Ned might let me have a turn his bike ......maybe.... :angel7:
from zx10chicky

NED don't be a cop, let her have a ride....!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to the next event, its going to be awesome.
Bender

Postby Ned » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Don't worry she already has! :lol:

Yeah awesome weekend guys thanks heaps :headbang:
Ned

Postby el sammo » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:30 pm

yeh top weekend the practice day was hell fun!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Return to General Chat