New Zealand.... who's pumped??

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Postby benaylen » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:49 am

far out!! man, I just spoke to Bender and he was struggling for words to describe the awesome-ness of the show. Man that's sooo good to hear. Couldn't be happier for you guys.

I can't believe you're driving to Cairns!! Far out, I once flew there for a holiday and I couldn't believe how long it took and that was flying!!!
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby MicahB » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Hey boys. glad you liked our bikes. :D coz u sure thrashed the crap outa them. il keep you updated on their progress. theyv been put on hold for a few weeks with other higher priority stuff. but shud get a looking over soon. iv put in my offer for 1. 5 g as is. heres to hoping ha. but nobody wants JBs bike. its too broke. haha.
MicahB

Postby el sammo » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 pm

hey mik good to meet ya man yeh the bikes were sik! i put my 01 600 back together today and went for a quick ride its feels like a tank after ridin the RR all weekend haha
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby JB » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:35 pm

hey bro. good to see you on here. cant thank you guys enough for putting those bikes together for us and letting us ride them. mine was better coz it kept running even after it caught fire twice hahaha. you will deffinatly have to keep us updated on how they go. there goin to be rockets 8)
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby Bender » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:02 am

MicahB wrote:Hey boys. glad you liked our bikes. :D coz u sure thrashed the crap outa them. il keep you updated on their progress. theyv been put on hold for a few weeks with other higher priority stuff. but shud get a looking over soon. iv put in my offer for 1. 5 g as is. heres to hoping ha. but nobody wants JBs bike. its too broke. haha.

Honda = Tough!

Great to see ya on here bro, hows your week shaping up at work, hope they haven't got you working too hard.

What a weekend! I can't wait to get over to NZ again.
Bender

Postby Bender » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 am

Nick Storm wrote:ahaaaaaaaaaa....

I'm in NZ now too.... was just chomping on a 'sammy' and flickingthru the paper when i see some stunt action in aucklnd wih non other than this bunch o cunning stunters !!!!! suuuuweeeeeeeeeet.

gunna head over with my buddy on sunday, hopng to catch a show or two. the who thing looks pretty awesome guys. well chuffed for u guys, look like a cool show to do for sure.

good luck, I'll be hollaring out there

cheers,

nick storm
(that enlish sunter on his travels)

Not our most technical show ever, but definatly our most entertaining.

Whats the chances of you dropping in for a look see, then BAM Hey fellas, I'm Nick Storm!... great to meet ya man, I can't wait to get out for a ride with you when you get over to Oz.

So do ya like NZ so far? whats the best thing you have done over there?

CHeers, B
Bender

Postby JB » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:57 pm

bro was crazy seeing you in NZ. who would have thought we were there the same time as you eh lol. you have my number bro. hit me up when your in sydney bike should be bling bling and all fixed ready for more by the time you get her haha. catch ya soon bro.
JB

Postby JB » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 pm

just spoke with MicahB and from the 3 bikes that were so generously lent to us. Sams got sold to an old school track rider who is still very quik. Benders got sold on a website wich is similar to ebay as a stunt bike for some publicity, and mine had to get rebuilt coz it was blowing alot of smoke??? WTF haha.
JB

Postby benaylen » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:41 pm

bwaa haa. your one must have faulty. i'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with being held on the limiter the entire time you had your helmet on :lol:
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby JB » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:04 pm

c'mon now. i wasnt that bad :oops: :lol:
JB

Postby MicahB » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:50 am

hell thats wat we gave them to you for. couldnt give a rats arse. haha. i mean if u hadnt thrashed it how wud u look then? ud neva live it down.
anyway it also give us a bike that we can go for a lunch time fang on that we dont have to worry bout thrashing. (or dropping)
MicahB

Postby el sammo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 pm

hahah so mine was the best one? must have been from my careful run in technique lol :D
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby MicahB » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 am

haha na sorry sammo, benders was the best at the end of it all. the least damage. :lol:
MicahB

Previous

Return to General Chat