cunningstunts mechindise!

Moderator: Paul

cunningstunts mechindise!

Postby OOO » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:20 pm

hi all,
ive put this thread in to let ppl know where im at with cunningstunts mechindise! please keep this thread on topic.
i went and had a meeting with a company called "Good Gear" about the shirt design's.
they are gonna run a few trail's on some black fabric on monday, and we'll see what happens.
if it all goes acording to plan, ill be getting the shirts with the logo on the back and "cunningstunts.com on the front. and he will be running a few with the other design on the back as well so i can show you guys what they look like.
im doing a fair bit with these shirts and stuff, and i have'nt got much time to look around for a quick shade. can someone volenteer to look around and get some priceings? thanks.
corey
OOO

Postby Boxer » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:30 pm

good stuff dude.
Boxer

Postby Paul » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:02 am

Great work, thanks mate :D

I'll have a look around for a quick shade and see what I can find.

Paul
Paul
Site Admin

Postby mike_rock » Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:00 am

Paul wrote:I'll have a look around for a quick shade and see what I can find.

I will have a look too.... oh and nice work with the merchandise Corey, it will be really good to have those for the next show we are doing!
mike_rock

Postby OOO » Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:51 am

yep thats why im trying to push it so much.
OOO

Re: cunningstunts mechindise!

Postby Bender » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:01 am

What happened to Rider Evolution? I swear someone was saying that these guys were going to make up some shirts etc, and maybe some hooded jumpers???
Bender

Postby OOO » Mon Jan 31, 2005 5:03 pm

not at this stage dude
OOO

Postby OOO » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:46 pm

boxer and stu!!!
the graphics for the shirts that i sent u guys, i need the origonal photos of all of them if you 2 can sort it out for me please i got the one of me, just need the other 6 need to be above 300 dpi
can we get these photos asap??
OOO

Postby Paul » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:25 am

Hi Corey,

Some of those pics are not that high resolution ( they come from various people ) you could of course change the resolution in Photoshop but I dont know if it would make the quality any better.

What I thought I coud do to make it easier is to put all the pics I have on a CD or DVD and mail them to you. how does that sound ?

Cheers

Paul
Paul
Site Admin

Postby OOO » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:26 pm

do that and see what happens, 13 hazel close berkeley 2261 NSW
OOO

Postby OOO » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:32 pm

since we now have t's and stickers, i think we should put them up on the site under mercindice, and i also think if everyone else is cool with it the team section of the forum has a lot of old stuff on it and we should keep the chit chat the the public one and detete some of the old or shit stuff on this section, whats everyone think(the one or 2 of us that actually use cunningstunts forum) :?
OOO

Postby Bender » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:52 am

OOO wrote:since we now have t's and stickers, i think we should put them up on the site under mercindice, and i also think if everyone else is cool with it the team section of the forum has a lot of old stuff on it and we should keep the chit chat the the public one and detete some of the old or shit stuff on this section, whats everyone think(the one or 2 of us that actually use cunningstunts forum) :?

Maybe, I don't see a need to delete anything, are you trying to say we should chat in the public form?
Bender

Postby OOO » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:33 pm

all im saying is that we would be better using the public forum for general chat, coz if you look on the front page you will see there are 20 topics in the restricted area and 7 in the public area, this makes it seem like we dont want to asosiate with others and thats not what team cunningstunts is all about. mabe by chatting to others we will attract more users to our forum. and as for deleting old stuff, its to save space on our site, and besides, why do we need things like "powernats cancled" & "12in" & "whats needed this weekend" its old shit that we'll never look at again, we need to start comunicating with all the other riders out in the general part.
my 2 cents worth
OOO

Postby mike_rock » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:02 am

OOO wrote:all im saying is that we would be better using the public forum for general chat, coz if you look on the front page you will see there are 20 topics in the restricted area and 7 in the public area, this makes it seem like we dont want to asosiate with others and thats not what team cunningstunts is all about. mabe by chatting to others we will attract more users to our forum. and as for deleting old stuff, its to save space on our site, and besides, why do we need things like "powernats cancled" & "12in" & "whats needed this weekend" its old shit that we'll never look at again, we need to start comunicating with all the other riders out in the general part.
my 2 cents worth

I was going to make a similar suggestion, but you beat me too it Corey, ya wanker! Go drink a smoothie or something would ya! :lol: j/k I think this is an excellent suggestion. And Bender, you know what I am like, so I am not trying to pick on you or anything, but lets ALL try and be a little more positive, we don't need to argue over bs topics, its just not necessary, If any of you have a problem, we are all adults so we should act like adults! Remember, although this may seem like its all fun and games, Time, money and effort is being put in by all of us to get this thing off the ground, lets be more constructive than destructive in our comments and suggestions.

If you don't agree... remember this is only my opinion, this ain't the law, so if you wanna be a little kid... go right ahead, but your not doing anybody any favours!
mike_rock

Postby Bender » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:00 am

mike_rock wrote:
OOO wrote:all im saying is that we would be better using the public forum for general chat, coz if you look on the front page you will see there are 20 topics in the restricted area and 7 in the public area, this makes it seem like we dont want to asosiate with others and thats not what team cunningstunts is all about. mabe by chatting to others we will attract more users to our forum. and as for deleting old stuff, its to save space on our site, and besides, why do we need things like "powernats cancled" & "12in" & "whats needed this weekend" its old shit that we'll never look at again, we need to start comunicating with all the other riders out in the general part.
my 2 cents worth

I was going to make a similar suggestion, but you beat me too it Corey, ya wanker! Go drink a smoothie or something would ya! :lol: j/k I think this is an excellent suggestion. And Bender, you know what I am like, so I am not trying to pick on you or anything, but lets ALL try and be a little more positive, we don't need to argue over bs topics, its just not necessary, If any of you have a problem, we are all adults so we should act like adults! Remember, although this may seem like its all fun and games, Time, money and effort is being put in by all of us to get this thing off the ground, lets be more constructive than destructive in our comments and suggestions.

If you don't agree... remember this is only my opinion, this ain't the law, so if you wanna be a little kid... go right ahead, but your not doing anybody any favours!

Thanks Mum, could you tuck me in now?
Bender

Return to Archive