Promo girls

Moderator: Paul

Promo girls

Postby Boxer » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:06 pm

Hey all,

I've just had a meeting today with the woman that owns Heat Cabaret (yes, it's a strip club!) and she's keen to supply us promo girls for our shows in return for us promoting their club. A small price to pay I'd say. By the looks of things we'll be able to use their club for things such as DVD launches etce and the best part of all, she's keen to assist us with getting a naming rights sponsor!

I'll keep you posted how we go
Boxer

Re: Promo girls

Postby mike_rock » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:54 pm

Boxer wrote:Hey all,

I've just had a meeting today with the woman that owns Heat Cabaret (yes, it's a strip club!) and she's keen to supply us promo girls for our shows in return for us promoting their club. A small price to pay I'd say. By the looks of things we'll be able to use their club for things such as DVD launches etce and the best part of all, she's keen to assist us with getting a naming rights sponsor!

I'll keep you posted how we go

Can I get a thank you for my perverted idea :lol:, just kidding... Thats fuggin good news and I tell you now guys, I have met some of the women in that place.... WHOA!! DID SOME ONE SAY STUNNINGCUNTS?

Yep, they were HOT! Nice work Boxer.
mike_rock

Postby Paul » Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:11 am

Well done !!!! :D
Paul
Site Admin

Postby Ned » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:11 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ned

Postby OOO » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:14 pm

put it away ned they cost money
OOO

Postby Paul » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:43 pm

Well that got Ned's attention 8)
Paul
Site Admin

Postby Bender » Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:55 am

Na Fk em off, I dont need some dirty skanks hanging around like a bad smell. I will wear the bikini and sell shit.
Bender

Postby Paul » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:51 am

LOL as long as you shave first ( and that includes you legs ) :lol:
Paul
Site Admin

Postby Paul » Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:52 am

Oh, and a "Brazillian" too :?
Paul
Site Admin

Postby Bender » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:57 am

Paul wrote:Oh, and a "Brazillian" too :?

C-mon I will shave the legs if you think its gonna pull the crowds but a Brazillian I think thats going a little far. Still better than skanks.
Bender

Postby Boxer » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:39 pm

They might be skanks to you Bender, but they'd probably call you something too if you called them that. What's with the fucked up negative attitude lately. We're all out trying to organise things to improve the amount of riding and exposure this team gets and all you can do is sit back and point fingers telling everyong how great you are and how things should be done. Two words... Shut up!

Bring back the old Bender
Boxer

Postby Bender » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:27 am

Boxer wrote:They might be skanks to you Bender, but they'd probably call you something too if you called them that. What's with the fucked up negative attitude lately. We're all out trying to organise things to improve the amount of riding and exposure this team gets and all you can do is sit back and point fingers telling everyong how great you are and how things should be done. Two words... Shut up!

Bring back the old Bender

Let me know which shows you have booked the skanks for in advance or any shows that they "might" be showing up at.

Fuk me Boxer, I neva knew that I had that image? no one has bothered saying anything else bfore???? so just how do I come off like that cause I dont go around talking about how great I am or do it? if so give me examples cause I totally don't see it. what about the rest of you?

Yep I am the first person to say what I think, but I don't go around telling people thats how It has to be done or else. If I don't like something alot I won't stay quite about it esp when it affects me.
Bender

Postby OOO » Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:14 pm

well done on the models boxer, it'll be good to get some bike babes selling our shirts for us.
OOO

Postby Bender » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:48 pm

OOO wrote:well done on the models boxer, it'll be good to get some bike babes selling our shirts for us.

Boxer are you planing on having the "*****" (I'm not writing it any more) come to the next two events for the 2nd and the 9th?

Thanks.
Bender

Postby Boxer » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:45 am

Bender wrote:Let me know which shows you have booked the skanks for in advance or any shows that they "might" be showing up at.

Fuk me Boxer, I neva knew that I had that image? no one has bothered saying anything else bfore???? so just how do I come off like that cause I dont go around talking about how great I am or do it? if so give me examples cause I totally don't see it. what about the rest of you?

Yep I am the first person to say what I think, but I don't go around telling people thats how It has to be done or else. If I don't like something alot I won't stay quite about it esp when it affects me.

Me being as in the team, or me being Bender. Either way, when I hear about someone bitching behind my back because they think that I'm not doing enough it shits me off. I think I'm old enough and smart enough to know what is beneficial to the team. Why bother appologising the other day if you're gonna get on here and abuse me in front of the team?

As far as the promo girls go, they're gonna be EVERY show that they're able to make it to. Unfortunately we need to market ourselves in order to one day become professional. Every little bit helps.
Boxer

Return to Archive