Team.

Moderator: Paul

Team.

Postby Bender » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:42 am

Howdy,

The weekend at warwick went off, can't wait to go again, what a trip!

Willis and I were talking over the weened and he expressed some interest in joining CUNNINGSTUNTS, if we were open to the idea.

Currently we have

NED - NSW
SAM - QLD
BENDER - ACT
JB - NSW

able to perform shows in the Region, I hate driving to QLD and putting on shows there are expensive due to transport costs (eg 2 day show in sydney $2500ish, 2 day show QLD $5000 at least).

What I am getting at is that Willis and Sam could get into the QLD market and start getting some more shows happening there, also TITS would become a CUNNINGSTUNTS thing, and with this Air strip over at Orange, maybe we can put on a NSW TITS that would get alot of interest. we can also possibly look at getting our insurance to cover us supervising 20 other riders eg (same as what OOO Has/Had for StuntSkills etc)

Anyhow have a stink about it and post up ANY comments or thoughts you may have.

Here is my list of pros and cons to the idea. (yes the cons list is short I am sure it will grow... lol)

Pros:

- Has Skills across all stunting aspects, able to put on a Good Show.
- Doesn't really care too much, easy going and just wants to ride.
- TITS would become a CUNNINGSTUNTS thing, possibly host them in NSW too
- Good contacts through out the industry and esp in QLD.
- More exposure for CUNNINGSTUNTS
- based in QLD, means we can now put on a cheap 2 bike show in QLD and cut people like Dave out of that market.
- will give more oppertunity for sponsorship.

Cons:

- Another person to manage on the Team.
Bender

Postby JB » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:46 pm

Willis is a top bloke and down to eath. doesnt talk shit and carry on, KEEN AS f*** to ride all the time and does. he is progressing nicely of late. would be a good asset to the team. as Bender said, means we have 2 riders in qld now for shows. i cant really think of any down sides for now, but if i think of any iwill change my post.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby mike_rock » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:41 pm

I think it would be a good move... more for the reason of costs in performing in another state. Worse case scenario if they wanted extra riders, one or two riders from NSW/ACT could come up, which still is keeping the cost lower than if all four were to come up from NSW/ACT.

Cunningstunts has been at pretty much all the TITS, so taking the step of making Jay a Team member and making TITS then become a Cunningstunts event is a massive step forward, cause it is the one thing nobody is really providing at the moment (which is a legal place to ride), and like Bender said... this strip @ Orange could make it a good opportunity to create a second TITS event in NSW...

Cons... he is Lebanese and likes hanging out @ Cronulla Beach!! :P
mike_rock

Postby Uncle » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Yeah its a shame I dont check the QLDstuntbike forum I would of gone to QLD with you guys had the time off and the $$.I thought J.B was still fixxing his bike...
I think willis would suit the team.
Uncle

Postby Bender » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:58 am

Uncle wrote:Yeah its a shame I dont check the QLDstuntbike forum I would of gone to QLD with you guys had the time off and the $$.I thought J.B was still fixxing his bike...
I think willis would suit the team.

FARK! Your kidding MAN, That would have been sick if you came too... DAMMIT! Next time, because I will be going again.

Willis is on the same page as all of us and he doesn't buy the shit put out by people like Mingay, Dave and many others sometimes.
Bender

Postby Boxer » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:52 pm

Like I've said before, I'm open to anything. I'm still struggling for time work wise to even get my bike rego'd, but it'll happen one day. As far as show goes I'm not fussed, I just wanna ride with my mates from time to time and maybe some time when I get my riding mojo back I'll maybe get invited to ride at a show again.

Which ever way you guys have my support
Boxer

Postby Bender » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Boxer wrote:Like I've said before, I'm open to anything. I'm still struggling for time work wise to even get my bike rego'd, but it'll happen one day. As far as show goes I'm not fussed, I just wanna ride with my mates from time to time and maybe some time when I get my riding mojo back I'll maybe get invited to ride at a show again.

Which ever way you guys have my support

Thanks Mate, I hear what your puttin down, at the end of the day you still put in an effort for the team and go out of your way to help the team, when you get your self sorted (I totally hate trying to ballance out work and personal life) we can get back into it!

Thanks for the support.
Bender

Postby Bender » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:12 pm

Alright, I am going to call willis this evening to have a yarn...

I wil post up responses etc....
Bender

Postby Bender » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:22 pm

Bender wrote:Alright, I am going to call willis this evening to have a yarn...

I wil post up responses etc....

He is happy, just waiting for him to provide me with some info for the team page's etc...

Please don't make this public till I post it on OZStuntbikes because willis wanted to call mingay or something first... will let you know lata.
Bender

Return to Archive