Team PT2

Moderator: Paul

Team PT2

Postby Bender » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:45 am

Is anyone is regular contact with Mad Mick?

I don't know what he is upto atm, he never calls me, last time I spoke to him at MotoMayhem he said he was busy with work etc, I told him he needs to get onto the forums etc to keep up with whats going on, doesn't look like that is happening, perhaps we need to think about moving him into the Hall of Fame section?

Your thoughts?

(he can allways move back into the "Team" section if he starts stunting again)
Bender

Postby j-rad » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:44 am

My opinion - Fair call really........
We all try in our own ways to help out and do whatever is needed....
But don't hear much from Mick that's for sure!

I'm sure if he :cry: about it you could add him back in??

My question would be:
Has he helped pay insurance or anything? Website costs or anything else??
j-rad

Postby JB » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:39 pm

i think thats a fair call Bender. cunningstunts is really starting to move in a forward direction becuase of the committment and efforts put in by "us" as in the ones still out there riding and progressing. making an effort to travell and do shows or even attend events that we dont get payed for. this is paying off for us i think as were getting more and more ppl interested and asking bout "cunningstunts". i think it would be "unfair" so to speak if ppl were to benifit from others committments and hard work. i know what i'm saying might sound harsh, so dont get me wrong. Mick is a top bloke and i will always have a chat to him when i see him. but he hasnt really committed himself to stuntriding like the rest of us. hall of fame sounds fair.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby Bender » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:39 pm

He would still be a Part of CUNNINGSTUNTS, if/when he decides that he wants to get back into Stunting and all the other stuff that goes with it we can move forward from there...
Bender

Postby mike_rock » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:44 pm

I think its time we started moving forward in all aspects of the Team. That means having an up to date website of riders and events. I like Mick and have no beef with him, but at the end of the day if you are not going to participate in anything team related, would you call yourself a member?

Anyway... Hall of Fame sounds good, if he decided to get involved and participate again, then like you've said... we can bring him back!!
mike_rock

Postby Bender » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:22 pm

I called Mick today, he is going to get back to me on this later today.
Bender

Return to Archive