trix n stix

Moderator: Paul

trix n stix

Postby el sammo » Wed May 23, 2007 10:49 am

Hows the progress goin for runnin events combined with willis? will we get a cheaper rate when we ride at the Warwick event?
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Re: trix n stix

Postby Bender » Wed May 23, 2007 10:44 pm

el sammo wrote:Hows the progress goin for runnin events combined with willis? will we get a cheaper rate when we ride at the Warwick event?

well some interesting develpoments Brian apparently isn't going to let us use the runway, I haven't spoken to much to willis as of yet.... however we did agree on 30% vested interested in each other's events. but if we don't have an event to run with that kinda doesn't work...

Anyhow who is coming upto TITS?

Eddie has locked in:

NED
BENDER

Who else?
Bender

Postby mike_rock » Thu May 24, 2007 8:33 am

Did he give a reason, for not wanting us to use it now? I thought he was all good??
mike_rock

Postby el sammo » Thu May 24, 2007 11:20 am

Nooooo! spewin thats not cool im goin to TITS for sure hope i have my f4i all done in time!
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

Re: trix n stix

Postby j-rad » Thu May 24, 2007 2:05 pm

Bender wrote:
el sammo wrote:Hows the progress goin for runnin events combined with willis? will we get a cheaper rate when we ride at the Warwick event?

well some interesting develpoments Brian apparently isn't going to let us use the runway, I haven't spoken to much to willis as of yet.... however we did agree on 30% vested interested in each other's events. but if we don't have an event to run with that kinda doesn't work...

Anyhow who is coming upto TITS?

Eddie has locked in:

NED
BENDER

Who else?

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo *AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH*

I had visions of a new F4i and a beautiful flat tarmac strip..........DAMMIT.........

Back to the drawing board hey...!!

As discussed, I know of a strip near ACT and will find out more info....
No Google Earth so if you can check just north of Hall on the LEFT side of the HIGHWAY - just across road from Spring Range Road you will see it...
j-rad

Postby Bender » Thu May 24, 2007 2:57 pm

Brian is a fuking wanker, thats all I can say, OR keatsy is a farking lyer... one of the two...

Anyhow I have asked Keatsy to give me his number so can call him directly and discuss the options, I am not going to "suck up" so we can use this wankers land, yes its a good spot but I am not lowering my self for a karnt like him, personally I think he is an old git who doesn't have a farking clue and has some other fuker in his ear about what he "should" and "shouldn't" do.

I am not going to pay him anymore than $50 per rider ($1000 for the weekend), I also think he likes the attention and feeling important....

Personally I reckon this won't go ahead because he is a dick head and potentiall Keatsy isn't communicating whats going on etc very well with Biran, hence why I asked for his number.

Either way if this falls in a heap I am in the process of contacting every runway in the Sydney area, trying to book one out for a weekend of stunting!

I'll keep you posted.
Bender

Postby Ned » Thu May 24, 2007 7:38 pm

el sammo wrote:Nooooo! spewin thats not cool im goin to TITS for sure hope i have my f4i all done in time!

Hey Sam , my bike goes to Corey on monday for our cages to get built.Karnt needs the bike for the week but I reckon that is coz he is gonna be making about 5 cages.Why can't he make a freakin jig?I already lent him my gixxer once for a week so he could make a cage for Minger.Got a blue slip today , hopefully I don't have to book in for ID check at RTA :? Running out of time to get modded for TITS and gonna be away next weekend
Ned

Postby el sammo » Sun May 27, 2007 1:06 pm

Yeh youd think it would be easier to work off a jig rather than gettin bikes all the time? ive already paid corey upfront for my cage&postage so i want it ASAP..

im sellin the rossi rep, gotta 04 f4i from the auctions thats gonna be my new bike!
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

Postby Boxer » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:55 am

I arrived in QLD an hour ago. Going to Wintersun today and Winternats tomorrow. If me and Wazza get a chance, we'll cruise over to TITS
Boxer

Return to Archive