Keatsy.....

Moderator: Paul

Keatsy.....

Postby Bender » Mon May 28, 2007 9:02 am

Ahaaaaa I don't know if I am being farked around or if Brian is just that much of a wanker.... Anyhow Keatsy is starting to piss me off here is the PM Trail...

hi man chris has been speaking to brian as he wont speak to me as he reckons i was to pushie about money from $80.00 to $50.00 and i got a bit cranky when he reckons another rider contacted him about riding there.
hes main problem now is he thinks someone is going to do him over.
becouse to many people now about him so bonk from auto one is trying to con him in to letting us ride there we find out in 2 weeks about that, then what we are thinking is after that we sweet talk him earn his trust then get team cunning stunts up riding with us a few times and then build of that.
next question what would you charge dubbo car club to use your insurance for the day for a one hour lunch show as they run under andra and they wont let us ride under there insurance.

man brian paid $490.000 for all that land out there. theres even a house with a indoor pool for that that sitting there empty cause he wont let it out to people that he doesnt eat bread with they say. meening church he wont even dring with none churchies.

maybe we could organise something at bathurst $250 a day hire $1000 deposit

MY RESPONSE:

Hi Mate,

I am not comfortable just handing out our contacts that we have worked very hard to find and build relationships with over the past few years, its part of good business and even though I want to help Its bad business for us to do so.

Mingay won't tell me shit about who he is insured with for the same reasons...

I am not trying to stop you getting the insurance, I actually expected that chap to be able to help you out, how did you word the request for insurance to him when you called?

I would suggest that you approach the Dubbo or Bathurst raceway mob again see if you can work under their insurance, even the track its self will probably have an insurance policy you "may" be able to run under.

The best thing you fellas can do to aid your reputation is to continue riding try to get as many shows locally as you can with out insurance, they are not going to hand out a $20,000,000 insurance policy with out you having some sort of proven track record Stunting. Time on the bike is the key and will also allow you both to build up a great bag of tricks so you can put on an AWESOME show.

I feel like a karnt for having to go down the business is business avenue, but that is Business. I hope you understand our position.

Talk to ya soon....
Bender.

no worries im a bit disapointed that you are so business involved but anyway as i would say thats life.

brian wont let us ride there and i think if he does ever come back around. team sadistic will only ever use it again as it was our local spot and after someone from outside has tried to contact him he has spat the dummy we are back on the roads and it sucks chris ended up in a dirt driveway and almost crashed. if possible could you delete all details of the location of the spot of the strip to try to stop people trying to contact him thanks.
sorry mate.
i wanted to do this for fun and meet new people who love doing what we love to do. but its getting to business like and i dont need the crap that goes with it.
so screw the stunt shows and holding events and im going riding for fun again

At the end of the day we will hold events, I am going to go around Keatsy and contact Brian at some stage shortly to discuss, fark him he is going to have to tell me fark off in person if he doesn't want people on his track.
Bender

Postby j-rad » Mon May 28, 2007 10:55 am

well-ity well-ity........

:?

What's the G.O with some peeps!?

Of course it's a business and needs to be run like one to a great degree....! Otherwise getting ya insurance is harder........one point I bet he is failing to realise.....
j-rad

Postby JB » Mon May 28, 2007 8:15 pm

+1. he is still very new to the "world of stunting" so to speak and doesnt see the big picture me thinks. we and even more so you Bender have worked really hard to get us to were we are and have some of those things we have that many many other stunters dont have. insurance being the big thing.

in time stunting is only goin to get bigger meaning more compatition with others as far as shows e.t.c goes and goin to become harder and so on.

if he cant see the big picture and doesnt want to try, then fark him. he still has a fair way to go before he can perform a show that will WOW a crowd IMO. not trying to sound negative as we all start somewere, but i think he is jumping the gun a bit is all. anyway, enough from me.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby mike_rock » Mon May 28, 2007 9:27 pm

Yeah but JB your right and you are proof of that. You had a pretty open invite to join Cunningstunts for a while before you decided to accept that invitation and thats because you didnt believe you were capable of performing in front of a crowd and entertaining them in that stage of your riding...

It does suck that it has to be business like, but thats the way it goes so you either deal with it, which I what we have always done or stay out of the business side and just ride for fun.

Man how many shows did we rock up to, only to have issues after already previously organising to run under the tracks insurance just signing up as entrants to the drags or whatever...

Thats how we've rolled for the past 3 years!! People have to learn they cant be spoon fed all their lives, sometimes it helps you grow and learn to struggle for something the way others have had to struggle for it.

It sounds harsh but like he said, thats life! I mean we barely know the guy, we just organised to go for a ride and let them in on our idea to put on stunt days and they wanna just learn who our insurer is to get insurance... whats to stop them just cutting us out if they did??

The fact he wont dish out Brian's number shows he lacks in trust...

At the end of the day, its his loss not ours. There are other places to source out and chances are there will be someone who will be interesting in what we have in mind.
mike_rock

Postby Bender » Tue May 29, 2007 4:45 pm

Thanks for the support fellas, I am still playing this one with Caution...

I spoke to him the other day and had a good yarn, he reckons that brian is happy for him and us to come out but not others....

Seriously, I am starting to question my self, either Brian is just that much of a wanker or Keatsy is trying to play us big time, either way I am getthing the shits over it....

I will be contacting other places to rent out for a weekend, and seeing if I can get something on paper to sort this event out on....
Bender

Postby el sammo » Tue May 29, 2007 8:47 pm

yeh it all seems a bit dodgy, id love to be involved in runnin a event somewhere, anywhere that encourages people to stunt!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby Bender » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:20 pm

when it happens it should be good, i can't wait...

there is another spot just near quakers hill i am trying to find out who owns the land, its appears to be an un used runway, from google earth. there might be houses there now depending on how old the image is.

there is another place near cudal keatsy put me onto, and a few on the south coast which appear to be lightly used.

jb do you have any driver training centres around your area
Bender

Postby JB » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm

k the one near quakers hill your talking bout i do know. this is INSIDE of the campus/uni or whatever you want to call it. they run driver training days there wich is supported by AAMI (dont know if that means anything). i found out bout this place AGES ago by Higgo and i was talking to a friend who laughed and said he new exactly were it was and how to get there. so he took me there and this place will make the runway at orange look shit. the only thing the runway at orange has over this place is length. but this is MORE than long enough to bust out some MASSIVE stoppies 8) and is much wider and smoother from memory.

there are a few small unused runways surounding the main one and a shelter for the planes when the runways were being used in the middle of the paddock. this was one of the places i tried hittin up a while back before we had insurance and from memory, insurance was the reason they didnt want us there. so i might have to get back onto our little friend at the council and see what she can do for us? or did you want to contact these ppl directly?

dont know why i didnt think of this before :oops: the only thing i can think of that would hold us back and give them reason to say no, is that there are no surounding fences to the runway. there is a carpark and you simply walk over the gutter and your standing on the runway. you can go in there at anytime pretty much and just stand in the middle of it and make bike noises wishing you had your bike with you lol. anyway, let me know if you want me to chase up the council chick again dude. cheers.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby Ned » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:16 pm

Yeah think that is where Brad did a driving course a few weeks back.He reckons it would be awesome for us.I reckon IF it was possible we keep it for US not try and run an event there :!:
Ned

Return to Archive