eer?

Moderator: Paul

eer?

Postby el sammo » Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:23 pm

hey i was just readin on the OSB site that keasty is holdin stunt days at the airport! jeez maybe hes more of a buisnessman than i thought! Bender have you been talkin to him lately? he rang me up out of the blue today for no reason, after a couple of awkward silences he asks me when were comin up to ride there again!
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby JB » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:44 pm

yeah he has been contacting me aswell of late. i simply dont have the spare coin right now to go down there and ride for the w/e. as much as i would love to, i cant just yet. mabey in a few months though? i really dont think he has any idea on much with this sort of thing. nice guy and all, but alot to learn me thinks. thats just my opinion though.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby el sammo » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:00 pm

yeh for sure dude good on him for gettin it out there but i dont think he really has a full grasp of the industry just yet! mind you niether do i haha
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

Postby Uncle » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:45 pm

yeah I smell a rat..
oh hang on thats just Boxer.
Uncle

Postby mike_rock » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:15 am

I dont think he will get it going, well the comp anyway... insurance is one issue, but I dont think riders are gonna travel hundreds of k's for no recognition and no prize money.

If it was me, I would have a rider only comp, but talk to Rapid and even Speedweek or Fox Fuel about doing a short spot for the show or channel to get some extra exposure (which you could use to raise prize money and give riders exposure to make it worth their while).

His ride days will suck, they are not capable to teaching anyone anything, no one really knows them at all and facilities will be shit for such cheap money (they either have people staying at their house which wont happen after the first time someone messes the house up) and they have no facilities (toilets, electricity, etc) out on the airstrip.

He has been contacting a few of you individually wondering when you are gonna come down again... he is reaching for a friendly solution to help him give more reason for people to ride there. If it comes down to it, I would just tell him you were dissappointed that he:

1. Thought you were trying to snake him to so got all paranoid said he wanted to keep the spot to himself.

2. Then used our ideas for his sole benefit and makes out like he had the idea in the first place...
mike_rock

Postby Bender » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:35 pm

He sent me an SMS today saying that he won't be running the comps...

He will soon realise there isn't any point in posting something that's an "IF" rather than an "IS".... people won't forget that crap.

Anyhow I think we adefinatly being played a "little" by him, I can wear it and will continue to wait till he asks if he can have us come out and use our insurance for the day, at this point the deal will be:

CUNNINGSTUNTS - 51% (at least)
WILLIS - 30%
Raminder for Keatsy (IF and only IF he is going to put some work in eg get toilets, arrange BBQ etc...

He has made absolutly no effort to go to any other events, eg TITS or StuntSkills I pushed him to come to stuntskills but the reason I was given is that his "Sponsors" were coming out to see them ride....

I won't hold my breath for anything over there, if we want somewhere nice to ride and can go out there every now and then that will do I don't really care.

Keatsy is nice bloke, just he is going about this all wrong, time will be the test and we will quickly see if they are trying to fuk us.... EG if he runs one day out at Cudal and invites more than 10 riders i will call him out for being a lying cnut stealing our ideas etc on the forums, till then I will shut my mouth and hope that if Brian comes around that Keatsy calls us and we can come to an "agreement".

What we need to do is get our events sorted out and booked in, JB how did you go with the council lady and quakers hill?
Bender

Postby mike_rock » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:29 am

He is playing games.... he's heard our ideas, thinks its a piece of piss and will make some easy money and have other riders paying so they ride free.

He has no insurance, not enough skill (yet anyway) and no fkn idea...

I cant see it being long before he asks someone for more help (its obvious he has no idea, cause he is asking on the forums).

Anyway, let it be a learning experience for him, he can chalk that on the board cause he wont forget it if he stays in the scene!! :P
mike_rock

Postby JB » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:45 pm

when he rang me the other night he asked me if i knew juganort. ftp's cock sucking mascot. i tell him my opinion on the guy in the nicest possable way and then say that he should not go from what i think as not everyone gets along.

apperantly juganort is goin down there to ride and i think keasty is goin to use the runway now, or at least try to. he has a massive post on the ftp forum trying to get those guys to come down saying that there dont seem to be that many "stunters" round coz know one is jumping at this. i think he thought this would be cake for him and that he would have more than enough ppl wanting to come at the drop of a hate. anyway, he will learn sooner or later.
JB

Postby Bender » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Fark him and Fark FTP....

Was talking to Mark Avard today, we might be running combined Practice Super Moto Days with Stunt Riding, he need insurance.... ;) and we have it!

Anyho I'll keep u posted.

He sounded hell excited.
Bender

Postby el sammo » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:36 pm

Yeh dude did you sort it all out with him? crazy sarah sent me a txt this mornin that Mark Avard contacted her to get my phone number about stuntin at supermoto rounds? Dunno why coz he asked me about doin it after moto mayhem and i told him just to go on the cunningstunts site to contact us from there. Meh im sure it will sort itself out! On the plus side sarah has stopped stalking me which is cool
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

Postby JB » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:11 pm

haha you crack me up sam. she hasnt really been there when i visit sane sara on weekends lol. awesome news with avard bender 8) i'm kinda over keasty aswell. he will get burnt soon enough.
JB

Postby Bender » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:28 pm

JB wrote:haha you crack me up sam. she hasnt really been there when i visit sane sara on weekends lol. awesome news with avard bender 8) i'm kinda over keasty aswell. he will get burnt soon enough.

I spoke to Mark today all sorted....

He is alittle low on $$$ so he is happy to only have 2 riders for the event on the 15th July (JB and NED), If I am better by the 26th August, then I will ride, otherwise I will be asking Sammo to come down to take my place.

JB and Ned are you guys both set for the show?
Bender

Postby JB » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:48 pm

yep. all good dude. i'm goin to try and get some time in the seat this w/e if the rain fucks off. do you know were bouts on the track we will be performing? also whats the go with getting ppl in with us? if its no go thats cool, otherwise i have 2 ppl that would like to come and watch.
JB

Postby Ned » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:38 pm

I got nothin.I got a stock bike with no sprockets and no damper and no power.This sux bigtime.Don't even wanna ride it
Ned

Postby JB » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm

Ned wrote:I got nothin.I got a stock bike with no sprockets and no damper and no power.This sux bigtime.Don't even wanna ride it

i can get you a damper for $150 you will need to get a mounting kit for it though. its a matris (italian brand) with 12 settings from memory.

as for sprocket, you should be right without it for this show dude. it will be all faster stuff i would think. cant imagine us needing more space eh.

more power? ummmm i cant help you there dude lol. rebiuld the motor and put over size pistons, cam, head work e.t.c and you might get a bike that moves a little bit lol. c'mon mc neddy. your doin this show with me dude. you got a HB on it?
JB

Next

Return to Archive