Keatsy...

Moderator: Paul

Keatsy...

Postby Bender » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:15 pm

LOl, I sent keatsy a PM asking for brians number, here is the response, it appears that things with keatsy are as we thought....

dont take this the wrong way but it will be split 50%to you and 50% to sadistic freestyle, if this is to happen it is our spot and you wouldnt like it if i came along and tried to take yours.
i will not be puting

there will be no video cams to be used unless footage is downloaded to us first as im still waiting for footage from last time. i try to do the right thing by you and express post stuff to you.

and if you want to split it with anyone else it comes from your profit.

i am looking at doing a day to raise money for cancer
i already have permision to run ten riders plus sadistic freestyle at $80 bucks a head and $120 for any other riders after that.

dude ring me dont do it by this and dont contact brian as i swear on my life and family he will toss us and tell you to ring me any way we now have rights to this and pay for maintanance

Fark him, I can't wait till he needs us next... on the other hand I am contemplating ripping into him about it being our idea and him a greedy khunt, on the other hand probably not worth it.... just funny to finally get some true colours.

I'm currently toying with this as areply

"I told you then like i will tell you now I didn't call him last time and haven't yet.

To top that off we were looking at using it for our selves and its only a matter of situation that we were talking to you about it... also do you think Oran park is "Corey's" spot?

LOL dude the video footage thing is a joke, no one is going to be comig to visit... your so farking green in this sport your strugling to understand how things really work..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to ring brian and talk to him, if it fuks keatsy so be it.... then again im venting and rather cranky about his attitude

f***!

I'll feel different tomorrow.... but still f*** him!
Bender

Postby Bender » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:19 pm

oh love the cancer day too, also our idea.
Bender

Postby Bender » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:21 pm

or maybe this as a response

Mate your kidding your self, good luck with it... :shock:
Bender

Postby Bender » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:21 pm

FUK IM PISSED OFF.......
Bender

Postby Bender » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:24 pm

next time no matter how nice someone seems we are going to shut out traps and just do it....
Bender

Postby mike_rock » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:56 pm

I posted a reply on OSB to their "RESPECT?" thread.... I think they have the situation mixed up hey... stealing others ideas isnt very respectful, especially when you throw it back in their face.

The comments he made about filming, HAH! Yeah, let them do it themselves... I sent the other Chris, not Keasty, my number and told him to call and stop trying to make this a public spectacal, cause it will only go sour for any parties involved.

Will wait and see if he calls or if they think they got the upper hand! :shock:
mike_rock

Postby JB » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:52 pm

i was goin to reply to his stupid post and started writing stuff. but then i though, fark it and fark them. they will learn the hard way and get shot down and wonder why. i say sit back and watch the show. dont ring brian just yet dude. lets see were this goes 1st.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby mike_rock » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:34 pm

They changed their thread on OSB... must be feeling some pressure about bullshitting?? :roll:

I am just about to call Chris, not Keasty and see what has to be said.

I will post up the details after!!
mike_rock

Postby el sammo » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:11 pm

Ah the madness of it all, they just have no idea hey the bit about no vid cams would be hilarious if it wasnt so sad..
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby mike_rock » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:34 am

Ahh, sammo... sorry for stealing the good computer with better connection last night, just wanted to sort this mess out hey!! Fucken amatuers, they got no idea!!

I find it even funnier that they think they will get people out there next weekend for a stunt!! Haha :P
mike_rock

Postby el sammo » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:56 pm

yep there definetley gonna learn the hard way, im too busy sitting in my gold plated spa burning the money i get from mike filming me to care though! haha
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby Bender » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:14 am

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if NO ONE goes out there for at least a couple of months....

I'll get back to the children later today about using the runway and see what happens...

LOL, what a waste of time...
Bender

Postby JB » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:03 pm

well go figure eh. this will be good for a laugh. he has posted on the ftp forum and "everyones mate" dickhead dave has jumped right in saying he can do this and hook up that blah blah fkn blah. old kris is goin to get either:

A: fucked so hard he wont be able to walk for a week.

B: wonder why nothing ever happened and why dave "the ever so honest and loyel one" delivered nothing but empty promises. BHAHAHAHAHAHA

either way this will be entertaining. i want to see lucky wheelie HALF the strip. i thought i would be fair as 1.6k's might be a wee too much for poor lucky lol.

and yes i'm bored with nothing to do so i posted this crap for you to read haha.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby Uncle » Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:26 pm

Uncle

Postby mike_rock » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:31 am

If Keasty gives Dave a "yeah mate that would be awesome, talk soon". Then all that BS he told me a about Brian is exactly that... BS!!

If they are going to hold a Stunt Weekend out there with limited spectators (cause Brian doesnt want any is my understanding), then they got no fucken chance of putting on a show!!

If Keasty and Dave do something out there... He will be getting a phone call from me telling him that since he totally fuckin lied to my face, he has now left the playing field open and we will be contacting Brian without him.

That should get him shitting his fucken pants!! HHAHAHAAHAHA :lol:
mike_rock

Next

Return to Archive