suggestions for cunningstunts

Moderator: Paul

suggestions for cunningstunts

Postby OOO » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:13 pm

ok ive got a cupple of suggestions that may get the ball rolling.

(1) i think we need a bank account for cunningstunts.
(2) i elect stu to be the tresurer of this account.
(3) im prepared to put in $10 per week into the account. this is somthing we can all do without breaking the bank. the money saved will go to stickers, shirts, anything to do with the cunningstunts organisation.
(4) we all need to comunicate more on this site as we are now a team and teams need to work together, or we will fail.
(5) i think we all need a team colour/design, somthing thats eperates us from others and ppl acknowledge.
(6) there is a big bike show next month ide like to get shirts made up by the show for us to wear as well as sell, so do you think we can get the go from the whole team on these things asap, so we can get the ball rolling.

these are only suggestions and i welcome any oppinions, and suggestions.
OOO

ok then

Postby Uncle » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:27 pm

(1) i think we need a bank account for cunningstunts.
(2) i elect stu to be the tresurer of this account.
(3) im prepared to put in $10 per week into the account. this is somthing we can all do without breaking the bank. the money saved will go to stickers, shirts, anything to do with the cunningstunts organisation.
(4) we all need to comunicate more on this site as we are now a team and teams need to work together, or we will fail.
(5) i think we all need a team colour/design, somthing thats eperates us from others and ppl acknowledge.
(6) there is a big bike show next month ide like to get shirts made up by the show for us to wear as well as sell, so do you think we can get the go from the whole team on these things asap, so we can get the ball rolling.
1.we need a trust acc. 2.ok 3.ok 4.I have to much to do now post whorein on Sl 5.why not use the one we have 6.yep
Uncle

Postby OOO » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:41 pm

ok, here's how it is guys,ive been put in charge of mercindice, so i got $550 after the cost of the banner $150, and this is what i need off you guys
i got these designs for shirts witch will be going to print this week hopefully.
im gonna fall short, of a bit of cash so i want to know who can throw in a few dolars?? there are 50 shirts being made. 10 small, 20 large, 20 xlarge. there will be a shirt for everyone as well as your girlies, also about 35 left over to be sold. the money from shirts will go strait back into merchendise: ie; shirts, hats, stickers, banners. if we sell those 35 shirts left for $25 each thats $875 back, so if you guys can put in for this, your money will be assisting the team to grow bigger and better. if everyone of us can put in $50 each thats an extra $350 for the team. that will do for the short fall of the shirts and posably hats. this is a team effort guys.
im thinking of doing a run of trucker hats with "CUNNINGSTUNTS.COM" printed on the front. whatchall think.????? :wink: let us know quick as possable please. email me for my bank details. ill be showing recepts for all expenditures so the'll be no funny shit on my part.
corey
OOO

Postby Uncle » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:19 pm

as I said on the phone O.K
just let me know how much you need
Uncle

Postby OOO » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:22 pm

it'll pay off you'll see
OOO

Postby Paul » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:40 pm

I'm good for it Corey, let me know by Email and i'll deposit some 4 u.

Cheers :D

Paul
Paul
Site Admin

Re: ok then

Postby Bender » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:44 am

(1) i think we need a bank account for cunningstunts. - Credit UNION - they dont have Fees like a bank

(2) i elect stu to be the tresurer of this account. - Or me either way as Stu and I spoke about this some time ago.

- Not prepared to pay $10, people save some money and maybe we can pay this quarterly or something. or just have that jar in your own house and smack out a $150 when we need it , if not how would you suggest you manage people paying $10 a week, remembering that everyone will be expected to pay this money every week.

(4) we all need to comunicate more on this site as we are now a team and teams need to work together, or we will fail. - Agreed

(5) i think we all need a team colour/design, somthing thats eperates us from others and ppl acknowledge. - don't we already have one?

(6) there is a big bike show next month ide like to get shirts made up by the show for us to wear as well as sell, so do you think we can get the go from the whole team on these things asap, so we can get the ball rolling. - No probs, however it concerns me that this is the first have heard about another up and comming show. Need Dates or if not dates approximiate dates, Boxer we spoke about this last time I was in sydney, can you please post all of them up. PM me your account I give you money.
Bender

Postby OOO » Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:12 am

just got the oficial scedual, we are back in adilade on the 9th or april
OOO

Postby Paul » Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:09 pm

Woo Hoo ! :D

Better book some holidays.
Paul
Site Admin

Postby Bender » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Thanks OOO, if you have only estimates for any other events please let me know ASAP
Bender

Re: suggestions for cunningstunts

Postby mike_rock » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:00 pm

(1) Yes... but you need to register an ABN also to be able to trade under this account.
(2) Paul should be treasurer (as long as it is fine by him )
(3) I think $10 per week is fine... does everyone have internet banking? you could put your name beside the despoit to keep track of who is depositing money (those that aren't should contribute in cash when they can)
(4) Yes... and I think it should be agreed to stop hassling other members about various things... I know for one It can get frustrating when you have somebody hassling you to get something done and you are already trying to do it!! Patience people things will work out, just give a gently reminder every once in a while... not everyday!
(5) Black and Red (with sabotage font) seems to be the go??
(6) I can organise some DVD's for that... let me know

Just my two cents... Everybody get an ABN... makes it alot easier to work the money side of things... others give Paul your TFN so you can get paid once some money is rolling in.
mike_rock

Postby OOO » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:51 pm

those guys that are throwing in $50 towards the shirts can you do so soon as you get it spare. im going ahead and getting it started. and i need a deposit. thanks pm me for my bank details.
corey
OOO

Beanies

Postby mike_rock » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:17 pm

Oiii! Baldy... get some beanies made up... in cotton (cause I am allergic to wool)... it will keep all you bald headed freaks on the team warmer in winter!! and beanies are cool!!
mike_rock

Postby OOO » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:55 pm

hey, good idea
OOO

Postby Bender » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:02 am

OOO wrote:those guys that are throwing in $50 towards the shirts can you do so soon as you get it spare. im going ahead and getting it started. and i need a deposit. thanks pm me for my bank details.
corey

Isn't everyone contributing equally to this? (if not whats happening?)

BTW I have put $150 into your account

$100 - Oran Park Track Day.
$50 - Shirts.
Bender

Next

Return to Archive