Footage

All you dirt bike people - Your own little area to get messy in !

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Footage

Postby j-rad » Mon May 23, 2005 10:48 am

If you have any good pics or movies - why not send em on thru to me and I will see if we can add them to the site - crash footage is always appreciated and the smaller the file the better

yoshi@cunningstunts.com
j-rad

Re: Footage

Postby Bender » Tue May 31, 2005 9:23 am

Yoshi wrote:If you have any good pics or movies - why not send em on thru to me and I will see if we can add them to the site - crash footage is always appreciated and the smaller the file the better

yoshi@cunningstunts.com

Benno Where Are you???
Bender

Postby j-rad » Tue May 31, 2005 10:09 am

Ye-ha bring it on - lets get some dirty action up here in C.S - it's waaaay too clean at the moment!

:wav:
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Tue May 31, 2005 10:40 am

yeh, I'm here man. I've got about half a dozen crashes in AVI. All are people stuffing up going through berms. Do you want me to send you some clips so you can make a big video of crash after crash or are they going to me separate crashes to download?
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Tue May 31, 2005 11:04 am

Er - well I guess it depends on who can cut it - I'm not quite set up good enough to do it yet - what about Bender? Or just send em on thru unedited and I can play with them - just gonna take me a bit to figure it out! :o

Any pics aswell?
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Tue May 31, 2005 11:14 am

no worries. Each clip is only about 5-10 seconds long so it's not going to take much to edit. I'll give you a CD with both some raw footage in AVI and I'll do a quick edit and file shrink.

I haven't got any pics apart from bikes sitting on my front lawn like my CR125 and Chilli 50.
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Tue May 31, 2005 12:18 pm

Sounds good - I'll get to work on it as soon as I get them files.....

Will be good to have some dirt action finally! :D
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:16 pm

How's the footage coming along? Got anything use-able? When's it going to be up?
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:23 am

Yeah - only picked the CDs up a few nites ago and was away all long weekend....had a brief look at some of the crashes - pretty funny.....
Not had a really good look thru just yet - will hopefully get some time with Stu/Keys over the next week or 2...

How was Grenfell? Did you get much of the rain out that way?
We went riding in Tallaganda National Park - rained sat and had great weather sun - no dust for change was good....!
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:01 pm

oh ok.

Grenfell was heaps good man. We had two massive bon fires going, fireworks, forest riding which you would of loved, fiddy jumps, full lamp on the spit roast I made which looked, worked and tasted beautiful.

We got just over an inch of rain which made for fun riding. It also stopped and started and the most perfect times. Pretty much cleared up when we got there and started again as we left.

>We went riding in Tallaganda National Park - rained sat and had great weather sun - no dust for change was good....!

Sweet.

Hey on an unlreated Dirty Stuff matter, have you seen the Pic Of The Week of Pauly 12vn' his R1!!!! :o
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:01 pm

LOL - Good to hear you had a great time!
I thought the Tallaganda Forest was near Capt Flat? Is that where you went riding!? I was out in Tallaganda/Duea parks last weekend in the rain too...! Sund was maaad. A mate bought a TE450 so had a good ride with him..!

Yeah - Kudos to Paulie for sure!! Pretty good for an OG! (Old guy) :lol:
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:30 pm

Nah, we went riding a "Little Caragabal State Forrest". It is pretty small, but it's good riding. Really fun actually, you'd love it. You wouldn't get lost in there, once you know it really good it's like a big moto x track but with trees and creeks.... and roos. No rego required either which is even better. It's WAY out in the sticks, no body cares. The cop there is just happy we're riding there and not up the main street. In fact, there was even people riding up the main street, no helmet, kids on the back, you name it, and even they were fine :)

I'm thinking about having the same type of shindig the same long weekend in 2006, but bigger and better. You should come along. With any luck, Key's might just have his front wheel sorted out by then. :P
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:46 am

LOL - I'll put it in the diary.

Don't count on keys having his bike back by then tho!! :D
j-rad

Postby Bender » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:32 pm

Benno wrote: With any luck, Key's might just have his front wheel sorted out by then. :P

Screw you hippy!

I got out last weekend with Jarrad and Aaron at Uladulla what an awesome trip you have got to get a bike with Rego.
Bender

Postby j-rad » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:39 pm

:)
Don't even need rego for where we were...well the track is on private prop and the single trail - well no cop car is getting down any of that! :D

I'd like to see em out there for sure! Both Bens even!
j-rad

Next

Return to Dirty Stuff