Ulladulla was done and dusted.....

All you dirt bike people - Your own little area to get messy in !

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Ulladulla was done and dusted.....

Postby j-rad » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:23 am

30/31 Ulladulla is back on. Read for updates...
Last edited by j-rad on Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
j-rad

Ride

Postby Davo » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:10 pm

Yeah Id be keen for bendethra cause neva got to go....Should be good ride......if anyone else has any other ideas put em forward....im not really fussed as long as we go riding.......Where could we go without 4wd support if we cant get em....any ideas?
Davo

Postby j-rad » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:30 pm

Yep - Bendethra is definately worth checking out. We could still go there without 4WDs but we'd need to get fuel out there for the return trip - and then we're only riding one day too.....if we want to camp we'll need the cars for sure.

Not too sure as far as other options go...
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:08 am

OK - The date and place has been chosen for the next 'big' ride....

Ulladulla
30/31 July
$10 accodomation for the nite
Places unlimited (to an extent......) But please either post or email myself or Aaron to say you're in or out. :lol:
Last edited by j-rad on Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
j-rad

Yeah im in

Postby Davo » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:40 am

Ill be keen for sure...hangin...
just still dont know if my ute will be fixed....could anyone let me know if they have a spare spot.... :D
Davo

Postby benaylen » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:05 pm

Count me in mate. I've lined it up with the missus. Had to seek special approval on this one since I've ridden every weekend for as long as I can remember. 8)
Sounds bonza. I can probably give someone a lift out too. I don't want to be gone for more than one night but so leave early Sat morning, come back Sun lunch sound good to you?
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:30 am

Yep mate - sounds the goods!

I will wait and see how it pans out with my new car and how I'm getting there - I might take the Fri arvo off and leave after work, just depends if I'm giving someone a lift or not and whether they can also get outta work early Fri. We did that last time and was good cause when we woke up on Sat we were already there and ready to hit it up....
We left about 3-4pm Sun....but it's really easy to find where we're staying - Wairo beach caravan park - just before Ulladulla.

I'd say there will be a few ppl that will be coming up on the Sat morning tho so you can organise it the the best way for you.

I think someone may take you up on the lift tho! Possibly Davo (you'll meet hom on the Gunning weekend) but we'll see what happens!

Cheers - great to hear you can make it!!
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:02 am

Awesome, Sat morning sounds good. I can't hang on for 3 days of riding straight. I'm still hurting from one full day at Roads End. :cry:

No dramas with giving someone a lift. I could do with a navigator. Has Davo's been there before? :?:

Thought I'd better come along to one of your rides since I've knocked you back on about the last 50. :!: I am looking heaps forward to it. Should be bonza. That photo with the ocean in the background looks unreal. I'll be taking some footage for sure. Start thinking of a good "Gee me up" song. Pennywise always works good.

Oh yeah, and what's the security issue like? No need to worry like Gunning or bring some chain and padlock?.... AND KEY :!: :!: :!:
benaylen
Site Admin

Yep Im in

Postby Davo » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:55 am

Yeah im pretty sure ill need a lift still....and not fussed when I go....I can get time off friday if I ask now or happy to leave sat as well...let me know...cheers for the offer ben..i might have to take ya up on that...but whats with the SECURITY issue at gunning....and coast??? Do i need chain and shit???
and let me know if ya need any BeeR(JARROD) cause sorting myself out tomorrow.
Davo

Postby j-rad » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:57 am

Nah - only ride the 2 days - jsut means if you can make it down on the fri evening even - just ready straight away and all fresh cause you've not been driving right before going riding....

Security is pretty good there - we did chain the bikes up but you'll be in a tent so can park the bike/cars/tents next to each other - it's a good setup down there...or is that UP there.... :D

Looking forward to getting in a few rides with ya! It's a shame we don't get to do it more often!!
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:59 am

Davo -

Sorry - no chains required for Gunning. Only for the coast but even then - with the amonut of ppl going security won't be a huge issue. It's pretty good there - you need a special card to get in and out of the place too....

Davo/Ben - you guys should meet each other at Gunning so maybe work out then the way the lifts etc will work and which day you wanna come down.

Thanks for the offer of BeeR but I'm good. 8)
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:02 am

Finding the place is really really easy. Drive towards Batemans Bay - once at the roundabout turn left and head towards Ulladulla.

About 10mins BEFORE Ulladulla there's a complex on the right 'Wairo Beach Caravan Park' - Can't miss it at all....once there you can call me and we'll come down and let you in - unless we all end up leaving Sat morning (I won't know for a few weeks yet when I am going down) but if we do all leave sat morning we';ll go in convoy mode :D
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:14 am

too easy. We'll have a chit chat about it this weekend to work out the finer details.

Davo - what part of canberra are you from?
benaylen
Site Admin

whoo hoo -a riding we are

Postby Davo » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:32 am

Weston creek man....where abouts are you???....
and for this weekend at gunning...are we camping out in the open or in a shed or somethin....just wanna know weather to bring tent and shit or just sleeping bag etc....?
Davo

Postby benaylen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:48 am

I'm in Gungahlin... just 45 mins from Gunning, the equater, and a couple other spots we ride near Yass.

Do you have a trailer your bike fits on?

As for this weekend at Gunning, there is a shed with 3 walls, a roof, and dirt floor. I think Jarrad set up his tent in there last time. I slept in the ute, another mate slept in his insulated hiace <bastard>. Up to you as to bring a tent or not. You could always spoon with Jarrad in his one man tent :wink:
benaylen
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dirty Stuff