Ulladulla was done and dusted.....

All you dirt bike people - Your own little area to get messy in !

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

What a ride

Postby Davo » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:18 am

Man what a ride.
That trip I reckon was by far the best yet....Simply just for the tracks we were riding on. Never seen anything like it!!!!!!!!! How did ya go Jarrod on the way back???? did the old girl make it?
Let me know what your doing with the footage whoever is doing it?
And cheers heaps Azz for grabbing my boots...cant believe I forgot em after $550.
I just wanna go back. :(
Davo

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:30 am

It was an excellent weekend! Even after the coupla issues we had - still had a mad time!! Was awesome to see Benno's bike running after seizing it (!!) and the J-Rods ute made it back to Canberra ok. *just*
The single tracks up there are the best I've seen so far. Much like the short lot at Capt Flat but only never ending!!
Funniest moment all weekend = Davo coming over a Spoon drain only to realise at the VERY last minute that the other side was deep full puddle (more like dam).....after nearly flipping the 450 he made it thru...just. :D

Meybe we go back again whilst it's still so cold in Canberra....so much warmer at Ulladulla!! Much better than Gunning on Sat and the trip Davo and I went on to Capt Flat...

Can't wait for the next trip!! :o
j-rad

Postby Travis » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:13 am

Yeah top trip boys best tracks/accomodation/food so far, thanks to all involved.

I thought i'd leave some of my gear there in case anyone wanted to use it. Cheers for bringing it all back lads.

So when's the next ulladalla trip?!?!?
Travis

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:15 pm

I've already started the ball rolling!! Check the other thread.....

You gonna be sweet to go for a full 4 days? Fri - Mon?
j-rad

Previous

Return to Dirty Stuff