Fiddy's!!!

All you dirt bike people - Your own little area to get messy in !

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Fiddy's!!!

Postby benaylen » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:23 pm

Hi Guys,
A couple of weeks ago I was riding at Roads End MX park at Yass with a few boys on the big bikes and out of the blue half a dozen fifty riders turned up saying enthusiasticaly they were going to do this and that and to be honest I didn't think it was going to happen. :oops:
Well, just 2 weeks later I re-checked their website (http://www.trickfiddy.com) and I saw that these guys were fair dinkum. They have since built a track at Roads End, started taking memberships to form a club and hold race meetings, made their way into the 50s brotherhood website, and are working out the finer details to have fiddy's for hire at the track. Not only that, they've got some good prices of new fiddy's and parts on their web-site.
It's good to see some local guys getting their sh1t together and taking fiddy's to the next step. I'm going to be taking my fifty and ramp out there in a couple of weeks (hopefully) so let me know if you're keen to come out with me and support these guys so this takes off even further.
Cheers
Ben
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby j-rad » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:53 pm

Sounds good benno!

One of Keys mates has a Fiddy - Brett....should try and contact him..?
j-rad

Postby benaylen » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:44 pm

Further to this, the trickfiddy website has been getting updated regularly and they can do some bloody awesome deals on parts. I'm ordering abut $600 worth of fiddy bits because they are so cheap. Absolutely kills even the cheapest of other dealers. E-mail them for prices. I'm getting an iShock and a bunch of Red Baron stuff.
benaylen
Site Admin

Return to Dirty Stuff