Ulladulla - IS ON -- YEH BABY!! 23-26 SEPT

All you dirt bike people - Your own little area to get messy in !

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Ulladulla - IS ON -- YEH BABY!! 23-26 SEPT

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:45 am

Hey lads - I'm starting the ball rolling whilst the memory remains of a wicked weekend!

I am seriously considering a 3 or maybe 4 day weekend? I would've loved to be able to do some more riding with everyone....

Either way we wanna run it lets get it happening - I've got some leave up my sleeve that I'm keen to use!!!

So would I be right in assuming that accomodation would roughly be $45 each for a 4 day weekend?? If so - you can't argue with that! :D[/code][/b]
Last edited by j-rad on Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:56 am

Since the 'Mutliplexer's' get paid on the 15th of each month then howabouts Fri 16 - Mon 19th OR the following weekend Fri23 - Mon 26th..?

I'm leaning towards the 23-26 so that it gives me 1 week after I get paid to sort shit out :| If I had more $$ wouldn't be such a problem! It's gonna be hard waiting that long before the next ride so I propose going out to Gunning or somewhere REALLY cheap and fun (no crazy Brindies B.S - esp for those on Motocrossers.....)

Do'h need to win lotto and then I take all you carnts on a sic world tour of every biking place worth going to around the world! :D

I want to put in the work and home leave passes this week so I know exactly how to plan my $$ and issues out as far as time goes - so if everyone can do roughly the same so we can work out the finer details...
j-rad

sounds good

Postby Davo » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:21 pm

I just cant do it in the first 2 weekends of october. September sounds find to me....Shooting in dubbo first couple of weeks of oct....
What a weekend....still cant get over how cool all that single track is...
Davo

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:58 pm

Aaron and I are keen for the 23-26 Sept. We will be putting in leave forms very soon so it gets approved. Davo - so you keen for a 4 day trip? At $15/night for sleeping (less if we get more ppl) = Less than $50 for a 4 day bike riding extravaganza - sounds cheap to me!

Single tracks are awesome - plus there was a fair bit we didn't get to check out. Maybe next time. My thoughts would be spend Fri at the Ulladulla track to get warmed up. Sat drive to Mogo/Batemans and check out the tracks there. Sund single trail all day and Mond a bit more on the ulladulla tracks to finish the weekend....

So we've all got plenty of time to sort out our issues and make another trip memorable!
j-rad

SUPERCHEAP

Postby Davo » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:06 pm

Yeah man 10000000% definately...Cheap as you will get and luxury accomidation....best weekend riding ive had and definately not missing it again....was sooo sick...serious...words do not describe...but yea im in for sure...nothing compares...gime more :twisted: more
Davo

yey

Postby Davo » Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:15 pm

Just asked then and got the time off so all is good
Davo

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:14 pm

Have put the leave request into work for Fri 23/9 thru to Mon 26/9 - will be fine I'm sure.
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:30 pm

Numbers are capped to 15. If there were a few extra we can probably get them in too - they would be 'roughing' it tho and would have to pitch a tent/swag.
We'd prolly split into 2 groups with that many ppl - 1 group on the moto tracks and one group out in the bush. Depends on who is keen for what....
j-rad

Postby Travis » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:41 pm

Hell Yeah, i'm there that's heaps of time to get sorted and get time off, if the weather is anything like this weekend i'll be taking my boardies and floaties for the next trip.

So count me in for a bunk in the pub across from wun hung lo's laundry, i'll be there representing farmers and their bikes.
Travis

Postby j-rad » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:47 pm

Farmers in Force! Go the mighty 600!!

Yep - one really really good reason to organise it early is that at least in my books no one else can book me that weekend once I've got it organised...

Good to hear we got another one in!
j-rad

Postby j-rad » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:37 pm

If you're coming on this trip - we would ideally like enough ppl to come for the 4 days so the Pub is the cheapest easiest option. If you're not interested in the full 4 days (3 or 4 nites accomodation depending when you leave Canberra) let us know so we can tally up a final figure for cabin costs.... :D
j-rad

Ulladulla Sept 23-26. 4 Day weekend will rock ya!!

Postby j-rad » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:50 am

Hey Boys -

Next trip is shaping up to be a corker....WINTER IS OVER :D
Spring is here along with tha wind - only a few more months till the real weather hits!

At the moment it looks like Aaz and Clint in the Mighty mighty SS ute will be towing my trailer for me and I'll be riding the roadie down. There should be A spare spot in the trailer for Davo if he needs it. Davo - will have to get your bike to my place Thurs nite before the ride.

Aaron - when do we need to get Accomodation costs to you? (Based on the email I sent around which should tell us what everyone will owe based on the days they are staying....)

Am thinking of a Gunning trip before then tho cause I've not been for a dirt ride since the lsat Ulladulla trip - over a month ago! Buts ee other threads for that cause I don't wanna hi-jack this post!

:D
j-rad

YEP

Postby Davo » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:57 am

Yeah ute isnt going the strongest and If i dont get it fixed before the coast I might have to take ya up on that lift for the bike...will get myself down there...Clint got his bike going????
should be good trip though...are we going fri morning or thurs night??
Davo

Postby j-rad » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:35 am

No Worries :D

Hopefully Trav's bike is up and running too...we may have to keep our ears to the ground for a new motor/head soon....fingers crossed.

Clint is sorted - new rim being re spoked as we speak so yup - should be easily going.

Fri morning - prolly leave like 6-7am. As we're staying for 4 days I don't see the point in rushing down there - plus it's an extra nite accomodation making it 4 nites and not sure we'd get many to chip in for that....
j-rad

Sounds good to me

Postby Davo » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:54 am

Might even have new ute by the coast but not sure yet...Did ya have any luck with ya bike trav or is it new engine time???? Yeah sounds good leaving early...might be an idea to go down in convoy...just not sure what car im taking and if we do have any probs with any cars at least that way we will all be safe!!!
SICK MATE....ive been hangin for this trip and finally getting closer...any news on the husky yet...we gotta go for bash before coast so let me know when its out of the shop!!!
Davo

Next

Return to Dirty Stuff