Riding in 2006

All you dirt bike people - Your own little area to get messy in !

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Riding in 2006

Postby j-rad » Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:54 am

Hi all :D

Am just starting this thread to get some chat goin on about upcoming rides this year.
As many of you will already know Stephigy and I are expecting our first addition to our moto family (!)
So with this in mind I would like to try and know about any rides well in advance if I got any chance of heading out.
I know some of our rides don't get organised til the last minute but there's talk of getting down to Ulladulla again soonish > then once Winter hits hard sorta round July/Sept then perhaps a Brindie Bash in tha Snow?

With any luck there'll be a few Gunning trips thrown in just for fun (and to get some of those farm pics up on the site so we can keep slaggin each other ) 8)
j-rad

Postby Mrs Stu » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:46 pm

Hey Yoshi

How you guys doing? Hope all's well with you both and all goes well in the coming months. let us know if you need anything when bub arrives. we are just down the road.

cheeries

Jean
I've seen Stu naked .......... and I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs Stu

Postby j-rad » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:51 pm

Gunning Anzac day or sometime early-Mid may???..

Anyone keen for it? :D
j-rad

for sure

Postby Davo » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:09 pm

Mate
Once again official congrats on young Lachlan!!!
Cant wait to see him on 2 wheels!!!!

But yeah the knee braces are ordered and on the way so count me in for sure....Our plan for coast trip fell through because house was not available. Think steve and I are planning on getting some riding done over the long weekend and tim now has arrons bike so he will be in as well!!!

Snow ride for sure mate cant wait!!!!...think we should definately get this one organised cause i wanna see everyone there!!!

is trav back and cruizing yet??
Davo

Return to Dirty Stuff