Cops on Dirt Bikes Brindy Bashing

All you dirt bike people - Your own little area to get messy in !

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Cops on Dirt Bikes Brindy Bashing

Postby benaylen » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:13 pm

Hey Guys,

I'd like to point out I saw two cops on Suzuki DRZs on Sunday heading back from the Brindies. It looked kind of funny, but just be weary if you plan on going out without rego. I always thought getting chased through forests by cops on dirt bikes was a myth. Obviously not.

Ben

:|
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby STREET ELITE LUCAS » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:23 pm

Yeah, I've seen XRs and DRZs at the local shop a couple of times
STREET ELITE LUCAS

fckers

Postby Davo » Tue May 02, 2006 2:08 pm

Yeah mate they have chased us a few times....Yeah generally though they are pretty cool...only got busted once and yeah they just gave us a warning....But yeah they werent the best riders in the word...but could ride

Things have been quite lately mate....Bought a trials bike hey benno
gotta come play sometime
but yeah should get coast ride happening soon if anyone is keen
Davo

Postby benaylen » Tue May 02, 2006 2:29 pm

oh ok. I've often wondered if you could get a day permit for $25 from Dickson Motor Registery for riding a non-ADR compliant motocross bike through the forests like a CR or something. I'm yet to give that a crack and see what the counter chick says.

Another coast ride sounds good. I love that place. I bought another ute which should be good for travel down there. AU series II on factory LPG for $11k. Very happy with it. Needs wheels though.

Can't wait to have a crack on your trials bike! My rego'd Zed 50 is slowly coming along. I've almost got a new front end on it.
>
Yeah mate they have chased us a few times....Yeah generally though they are pretty cool...only got busted once and yeah they just gave us a warning....But yeah they werent the best riders in the word...but could ride

Things have been quite lately mate....Bought a trials bike hey benno
gotta come play sometime
but yeah should get coast ride happening soon if anyone is keen
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby Davo » Thu May 04, 2006 4:34 pm

Yeah I know that you can get recreational rego in NSW but dont think so in ACT. But yeah never thought about getting a day permit....You probably could cause thats how people drive drag cars and shit on the road i think to summernats and shit(really not sure on that one)...Yeah got my knee braces the other day - $1340....Very hard to hand over the cash but yeah mate im hangin to get back down the coast....We probably dont have arron on board though cause my mate bought his bike....But yeah definately soon i reckon.....
hehe i still cant believe that let you ride the little beast on the road....But yeah mate your honestly welcome up to my place any time you like for a ride!!!
speak soon
Davo

Return to Dirty Stuff