2004 f4i for sale

Got something to sell, let people know here

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

2004 f4i for sale

Postby el sammo » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Due to unforseen circumstances (no money haha) im putting my f4i up for sale ive been keeping it as a spare bike but have only ridden it a couple of times since i used it for a show in darwin, my CRF450 motard will be up for sale soon also

Most of the people on here would have seen it but il list all the details anyway

2004 CBR600 F4i
can be registered with a roadworthy but would need lights indicators etc put back on it
had 8000km on it when i bought it but hasnt had a dash on it since so kms would be around 15000km at a guess

oil pickup modified,
top tripple clamp braced and welded then drilled to fit renthal fatbars ( i have the stock clipons if you want them)
new brake pads front and rear, front fork oil changed to 10wt and all suspension set up for stunting/aggressive riding
head bearings upgraded to tapered rollers
60t stuntzinc star sprocket, -1t off the front and upgraded to 530 heavy duty o ring chain
Stuntzinc handbrake + adaptor
very strong 3 point mount cage with huge sliders
manual idle screw fitted
braced and welded subframe and engine mount
dented tank, flat 1oclock scraper plate and i have the round 12 bar if you want it also

a good clean bike from beginners to pro, great to ride, all my bikes are serviced with castrol GPS full synthetic oil if you have any questions ask away!

for sale $5,200ono keen to sell

pics here
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... Id=2338720

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby JB » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 pm

you forgot to say. this bike has also won me many trophies at different events across oz and also gotten me into trouble with syco chicks that want my kids hahaha.
one day i will think of something smart to put here
JB

Postby el sammo » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:35 pm

lol cyco chicks not included :D
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

Postby el sammo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:05 am

cha ching! sold to brian from WA, house loan sorted, now to decide what to get next a registered zx636 full fairing or another f4i stunter?

i took the CRF out and went for a street mission havent done that for a while what a buzz! and did a motard round last friday now i dont wana sell it! im confused
Get beers or die tryin

el sammo

Return to For Sale