636 stunt bike

Got something to sell, let people know here

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

636 stunt bike

Postby Boxer » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:02 pm

Now before you all go wondering why I'm selling it. I figured that right now isn't the best time for me to be getting stuck into riding and as I'm just about to buy a house, could do with the extra dollars and my arthritis really isn't enjoying the day after stunt events.

Anyhow, here's the list

2004 Kawasaki ZX6
MX bar conversion
Hayabusa front master
near new Pilot sport on front
beefed up radiator mounts
dented tank
Acewell road legal speedo on billet bracket
road legal Acerbis high/low headlight
Vortex 54 tooth rear sprocket
near new 525 chain
Freestyle Injenuity cage and 12 bar
sliders on rear axel
brand new HAI handbrake setup (not fitted yet)
Spare good condition tail and factory tail light
Spare set of clip-ons
spare foot pegs
few other bits and bobs

Will sell for $7500 with current rego, or for $8500 I'll bling it right up. Paint panels/rims, new levers, new switches and cut-down muffler.

It's a bloody great bike that really hasn't done much work or been stacked a million times like some ex-stunters. It only had just over 10,000km on it when I got it.

To date it owes me near $9000, but I'm a realist and don't expect to make a profit on it.

If you're interested, drop me a line.

Almost forgot to mention. It goes like a cut snake too. Think about it this way. Stock pipe, filter, tune, everything and I ran consistent 11.40s @ 128mph. Obviously not running the big sprocket though. But with this sprocket it'll wheelie in 6th

Boxer 0415 936 558

ps: A couple of the other guys have ridden it, so I'm sure they'd be willing to vouch for how well it rides.

Last edited by Boxer on Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boxer

Postby Bender » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:01 am

Yep it sure is a tidy bike, I have only ever seen this bike be dropped from slow speed burnouts.

It rides like a new one and is still very tight.

Good luck with the sale mate, I think its a very fair price for such a tidy bike.
Bender

Return to For Sale