Some facts about MySpace

General Discussion

Moderators: Paul, mike_rock, JB

Some facts about MySpace

Postby nevillerosalesyebuon » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi, forumers,
as I promised, I collected some useful information about MySpace promotion for artists, and now I am ready to share it with you. I reviewed lots of pages in Google, Twitter, MySpace and online articles sites to find a solution how to win your concurrents.
So, each man who want to get benefits from music and videos uploaded to MySpace needs to increase MySpace profile views, to increase MySpace mp3 play and to increase MySpace video plays. Why?
1. It makes your MySpace profile more professional and attractive. People have powerful flocking instinct, it they see that a lot of other people listen your music, watch your video and visit you profile, they respect you. However, if they see that no one visited your profile during last week, they will probably close your page immediately.
2. Profiles with more plays/hits/views get better search rank.
You need MySpace plays increaser tool to increase MySpace mp3 plays, MySpace profile views or MySpace video plays. It is important to select goo MySpace Plays Increaser.
I reviewed near 10 softwares, both free and paid, and my conclusion is that the best MySpace Plays Increaser tool you can find online is one developed by VASoftOnline.org team. Its benefits follow:
1. Both free and paid versions are available. Free version is limited for 100 hits/plays daily, and paid one is unlimited. It makes you promotion risk free: you can try if it works OK for free so many days as you need, and you can see if songs plays increasing will give you real benefits. You can update for unlimited version at any moment.
2. It contains excellent and unique anonymizer. It uses proxy checker to download proxies from Internet and hide your IP address from MySpace, so you can forget about any ban threat.
3. It contains scheduler, so you can ask the software to run plays increasing automatically each day. You have to install it one time and just wait until your plays will grow more and more each day.
I collected some useful links about VASoftOnline MySpace Plays Increaser. They follow. You can review them for more details.
myspace profile views
Download MySpace MP3 plays increaser. You can increase MySpace MP3 Song plays, increase MySpace Video plays, and increase MySpace profile views and get more fans with our software.
increase myspace video
Download MySpace MP3 song plays increaser. Free to try. Profile views and video plays increasing are also supported. Make 100 hits/plays daily for free, activate for unlimited use for affordable price.
myspace profile views
VASoftOnline MySpace Plays Increaser A MySpace audio and video views increaser with automated real time proxy checker.
myspace plays
Download VASoftOnline MySpace Plays Increaser. Free limited version and cheap unlimited one are available.
plays increaser
Use VASoftOnline MySpace Plays Increaser, an all-in-one MySpace increasing tool. Get 100 plays daily for free, and get unlimited plays daily for as small as $6.00 monthly.
increase myspace plays
Frequently asked question answer: Why do we need to increase MySpace plays?
vasoftonline myspace plays increaser
Use VASoftOnline MySpace MP3 Plays Increaser to get a lot of MP3 song plays on your MySpace profile. In this article I will explain how fake MP3 song plays bring real visitors to you.
VASoftOnline Song Plays Increaser gives you unlimited MySpace MP3 songs hits/plays for symbolic fee. If you sold one additional ticket on your concert or one additional song from MySpace profile, you will fully recompense its charge.
FAQ article: How to promote yourself with MySpace Plays Increaser?
myspace profile view increaser
VASoftOnline MySpace Plays Increaser by Vitaliy B. Avramenko - Review and download.
nevillerosalesyebuon

Re: Some facts about MySpace

Postby benaylen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:03 am

I can't tell if this is spam or not :?:
benaylen
Site Admin

Postby el sammo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 pm

definetly spam
Get beers or die tryin

www.myspace.com/sammyk101
el sammo

Postby mike_rock » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:56 pm

So they pretty much state that humans imitate sheep and follow where the others go!! haha
mike_rock

Postby Paul » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Mmmmmmmm......Spam :|
Paul
Site Admin

Return to General Chat